The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I knew as soon as domantis said 'theres no room for that in our league' Draymond was getting suspended.

Bron said the same thing verbatim in '16.

Snitch culture.

they suspend people in football for the dumb shhh he does

and it aint snitching if we all can see the dumb shh in HD

Seems like he knows what he's talking about.

IMG_1864.jpeg
I can tell why he keeps getting stomped out.

majority of top streamers dont even drop 30 bombs on warzone 2.0 besides what biffle/aydan/Huskerss/swagg ? regular people aint doing that lol

maybe that bs mode resurgence where you can respawn every 30sec and it gets lowers when teammates get kills etc but on reg warzone no streamer in the world was dropping consistent 30bombs

noone was even crying about the game LOL all was said being with sarcasm was who even still plays duty.. from when it released to where it is now not many still play it - that is just facts

I AM HIM
Austin Reaves Explains I'm Him Game 1 Celebration In ...'m Him Game 1 Celebration In ...

Post them stats daddy.

Post them stats daddy.
i have no stats to back me up unless they carried over from when game 1st released ? serious question did they ? this is how long i haven't played warzone 2.0

i was playing when warzone didnt track stats which was whack - duty 6 years ago released with stats but warzone 2.0 didnt LOLOL

last time i played was when they still had 2v2 gulag - so this isnt me "hating the game" i dont play it because i didn't like it and I can give an opinion of it

last time i played was probably January - and like i said id still outkill you

i have no stats to back me up unless they carried over from when game 1st released ? serious question did they ? this is how long i haven't played warzone 2.0

i was playing when warzone didnt track stats which was whack - duty 6 years ago released with stats but warzone 2.0 didnt LOLOL

last time i played was when they still had 2v2 gulag - so this isnt me "hating the game" i dont play it because i didn't like it and I can give an opinion of it

last time i played was probably January - and like i said id still outkill you
They slowed the entire game down while simultaneously ramping TTKs to damn near 0. It's just wild.

The lack of any consistent weapons updates, metas that last months on end, etc.

Nevermind the cheater issues.

Whole game's just a mess, has been for awhile and they seem content with doing nothing more than minor updates that don't change anything. And I've never been more than a casual WZ player - but the game's just flat out no fun.

Back
Top Bottom