The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

They slowed the entire game down while simultaneously ramping TTKs to damn near 0. It's just wild.

The lack of any consistent weapons updates, metas that last months on end, etc.

Nevermind the cheater issues.

Whole game's just a mess, has been for awhile and they seem content with doing nothing more than minor updates that don't change anything. And I've never been more than a casual WZ player - but the game's just flat out no fun.
duty probably just cares about those cosmetics purchases just like these other games/companies

in PC lobbies on Apex the higher ranked lobbies are getting DDosed and wall hacks galore

im glad companies are sorta cracking down on those Cronus packs for controllers. I know duty and another game trying to stop them

but ya Apex is having a cheating problem as well atm. Bots to purchase things and cheats in a game sadly seem to be here for awhile :smh:

Gaming aint what it used to be man

duty probably just cares about those cosmetics purchases just like these other games/companies

in PC lobbies on Apex the higher ranked lobbies are getting DDosed and wall hacks galore

im glad companies are sorta cracking down on those Cronus packs for controllers. I know duty and another game trying to stop them

but ya Apex is having a cheating problem as well atm. Bots to purchase things and cheats in a game sadly seem to be here for awhile :smh:

Gaming aint what it used to be man
Bungie just rolled out a massive anti-Cronus/XIM update for Destiny. But Destiny's got issues of its own in PVP despite - IMO - having some of the best feeling gunplay anywhere in the industry.

Gaming in general is down bad - got me getting back into single-player story driven **** and re-learning Minecraft with my son. :lol: :smh:

JJ just trying to keep that podcast money rolling. The officiating in the Dubz/Kings series has been pretty even with the Dubz getting in the bonus early in both games and not capitalizing. Sabonis is soft and a clown but JJ is a 🤡. Notice how he left out how many times fouls weren’t called against the Dubs in game 1 or how Dray was laying on Sabonis in game 1. I don’t want Dray suspended either but JJ needs to stick to using slurs and keep it moving.

Dray got issues. Always snapping at the worst times.

Cost them a finals, cost them this series. Don’t think they bring him back at this time.

I noticed recently, Jj really trying to develop his espn character and persona. He sees his peers like Kendrick and rj really thriving and needs to have some type of personality. Getting any reaction is a good thing. Can't be bland and talk x and o, they got legler for that

JJ just trying to keep that podcast money rolling. The officiating in the Dubz/Kings series has been pretty even with the Dubz getting in the bonus early in both games and not capitalizing. Sabonis is soft and a clown but JJ is a 🤡. Notice how he left out how many times fouls weren’t called against the Dubs in game 1 or how Dray was laying on Sabonis in game 1. I don’t want Dray suspended either but JJ needs to stick to using slurs and keep it moving.

Yea, the team attacking the rim more, against the team that fouls the most in the NBA, has drawn 3 whole total fouls more than the team shooting more perimeter shots over 2 games. 25-23 in game one and 26-25 in game 2. How egregious!!

More fire takes from the guy who said the Sabonis trade was malpractice

I noticed recently, Jj really trying to develop his espn character and persona. He sees his peers like Kendrick and rj really thriving and needs to have some type of personality. Getting any reaction is a good thing. Can't be bland and talk x and o, they got legler for that
Look at the panel and tells you all you need to know.

1. Screaming A- Clown and fool.
2. Mad Dogg Russo- A loud ignorant racist
3. JJ
4. Perk

akajae akajae BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

I will have the last laugh when this series is all said & done....

tinfoil-hat.gif

#DubsIn6 :pimp:

dray.PNG

**** LA & Boston!!!!

So he never has complained about referees and THIS is the series that’s pushed him over the edge? I’m usually with JJ but must be a slow week at ESPN
This was yesterday lol. Tone really changed. He's just got a Warriors fan as a script writer or he's mad his fellow podcaster is suspended

Look at the panel and tells you all you need to know.

1. Screaming A- Clown and fool.
2. Mad Dogg Russo- A loud ignorant racist
3. JJ
4. Perk

All these people can't be trusted with their takes outside of Perk.

JJ gets a pass only when he's comparing eras, he isn't allowed to weigh in on MVP discourse though.

Back
Top Bottom