The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Going to charge 8$ a month too

Pay $8 a month and you can be a fake Woj.

I feel like being able to buy a blue check defeats the purpose of the blue check in its entirety :lol: If anything it makes Twitter a bit more unbearable because you will have to be that much more diligent in checking handles. I don't even know the other **** Elon has done to degrade but this alone lets me know he is ruining the platform for the sake of money.

Edit: Interesting the blue checks on those fake accounts don't show up when you post them on NT but they do when you click and access on Twitter. Methodical Management Methodical Management doing the Lord's work :nthat:

Click on the tweets
Maybe I need to update or something.

A8E41426-91E2-46D4-922C-CC96C1A8C6E8.png

Because he’s been a constant source of toxic energy in the locker room of every team he’s played for? It’s not that complicated.
The fact that his teammates, past and present, love him would contradict this tho. Are you referring to him not being liked by the media? When the media doesn't like you, they're quick to throw that toxic label on you.

I feel like being able to buy a blue check defeats the purpose of the blue check in its entirety :lol: If anything it makes Twitter a bit more unbearable because you will have to be that much more diligent in checking handles. I don't even know the other **** Elon has done to degrade but this alone lets me know he is ruining the platform for the sake of money.

Folks was getting duped by fake Shams n Woj pages before blue checks were gettin handed out to the masses, so I feel if anything now people know that anybody can have a verified account SHOULD make folks do more due diligence....at least one can hope :lol:

I feel like being able to buy a blue check defeats the purpose of the blue check in its entirety :lol:
Well, we’re having this discussion now because Twitter just verified an account that is dedicated mainly to putting out fake news, so I’d say that’s a pretty reasonable feeling. :lol:

Folks was getting duped by fake Shams n Woj pages before blue checks were gettin handed out to the masses, so I feel if anything now people know that anybody can have a verified account SHOULD make folks do more due diligence....at least one can hope :lol:

I'm saying, though!!!

Also - how is LeBron trying to say "We're a team still learning how to play with each other" when they played a whole got damb season together (the "Big 3"). Richard Jefferson said Lebby's worse career decision was signing the extension with the Lakers. Straight up called it malpractice by the Lakers. They lowkey compared him to Qaron Rodgers this season :sick:

Franchise is in shambles |l

Edit: Interesting the blue checks on those fake accounts don't show up when you post them on NT but they do when you click and access on Twitter. Methodical Management Methodical Management doing the Lord's work :nthat:
Fired all the black and Indian people, via email #****thatdude

We need verified accounts on NT for this thread lol

this was probably posted, right?

I jokingly serious need Jumpoff Joe and his geopolitical peers to step in on this one. The potential of rapid, widespread misinformation about serious topics is disastrous. It was bad enough when you had the President of the United States, his cronies and Fox News spreading fake news but weaponizing everyone with a smart device or laptop/computer with that power is both scary and dangerous.

Richest man in the world really did not think things through :lol:

Adverserial foreign governments are gonna be putting up Wilt numbers with the dezinformatsiya next elections if things stay like this.

Really got Ballsack verified now :rofl:

20221109_163957.jpg

I was already down to using Twitter for very selective purposes and have a relatively small number of follows. I might be done done with it now. I’ll give it a little more time, but I’m 100 percent out of Elon decides he wants to charge me for using his Twitter.

I was already down to using Twitter for very selective purposes and have a relatively small number of follows. I might be done done with it now. I’ll give it a little more time, but I’m 100 percent out of Elon decides he wants to charge me for using his Twitter.

Has this been rumored/talked about? Charging to use Twitter would be absolutely insane IMO. That would create a secondary market for tweets IMO. Like I think major pronnsites still exist and there is OF but there are tons of secondary sites you can view the movies for free. The same thing would happen with tweets.

If I am not paying to beat my meat to some fine PAWGs then I damn sure am not paying to sift through fake news for sports or political updates.

the "Jamez" didnt give it away?

That's the thing...most people aren't looking at the handle. It's likely just seeing the content and the name with the blue check. Ain't nobody got time for three-factor verification.

Edit:
Folks have been trained to look for the blue check and if they see that, they weren’t going to look at the username.

This.

Back
Top Bottom