The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Haven’t tweeted in years, but still go to it for certain things. Basically just started using NT for anything I’d write on there :lol:
Only reason I have Twitter was because when the PS5 launched I would get alerts about how I would log onto XYZ sight just to be in a que and not get it, got both systems and just haven’t deleted it yet, for reasons.

Only reason I have Twitter was because when the PS5 launched I would get alerts about how I would log onto XYZ sight just to be in a que and not get it, got both systems and just haven’t deleted it yet, for reasons.
1668036418911.gif

That's the thing...most people aren't looking at the handle. It's likely just seeing the content and the name with the blue check. Ain't nobody got time for three-factor verification.

Edit:

This.

Aw ok I see. Ive never been duped by them accounts. I got groupchats with friends who will put in bogus links from “Shamz”, Bleacherreqort” and “w0j” and Im always the one to catch it. Ima skeptic from jump tho 🤷🏾‍♂️

That Vaughn quote kinda sad
tocry.png

He basically said "If I didn't make the league, my wife would have picked another dude" :lol: |l

SAS said Myrie cost ime the nets job.
:lol:

I guess I am about confused about the terms of the Vaughn hiring. Is he the head coach for the remainder of the season or did he get a deal with multiple years? I am just asking because I guess it would be kind of weird to have a guy be interim head coach for 72 games :lol:

Back
Top Bottom