The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Still hate D Wade retiring so early. I get why but he wasnt THAT washed.
DVKbfkdUQAEA8EM.jpeg

Happy for D-Wade living his truth and glad to see AI living his best life despite all that he has dealt with :pimp:

D-Wades tournament performance at Marquette led to me copping these back in the day :lol:
1691937210167.jpeg

I thought they were called The Nike Air Chosen or something but I couldn’t find the exact shoe. They were actually comfortable too :smokin

Happy for D-Wade living his truth and glad to see AI living his best life despite all that he has dealt with :pimp:

D-Wades tournament performance at Marquette led to me copping these back in the day :lol:
1691937210167.jpeg

I thought they were called The Nike Air Chosen or something but I couldn’t find the exact shoe. They were actually comfortable too :smokin

I thjnk my boy had those also and he rolled his ankle at the park then stepped in doo doo on the way home. :lol:

1691937210167.jpeg

Yep you're right - Nike Air Max Chosen (2002)

Those Air Max Chosen kicks were/are dope. The TB colorways were nice. Crazy how the second and third tier kicks of yesteryear are better than this days.

Back
Top Bottom