The Official NBA Season Thread

Random side bar - I was channel surfing last night during halftime and when I got to Fox and was like "WTF is Dwight Howard doing on my TV in 2023. Turns out he is a contestant on this show "Special Forces: World's Toughest Test." I won't count him out completely but I am skeptical of 37 year old Dwight who can't make a roster completing Special Forces training :lol: Cast is super random too they got Danny Amendola, Montell Jordan, Mike Piazza and Anthony Scaramucci on there among others.
What would make you think a former world class athlete couldn’t complete special forces training

F2FD7D06-6E35-4BA0-8211-DC3EC4BD1029.jpeg

47305A34-CB30-4C47-9DFC-5C49B2DCB0C3.gif

Mj is still #1 based on talent and accomplishments etc...

But folks don't want to have the discussion regarding how much his partnership with Nike contributed to him being considered "far and away."

The fact that lebron has approached the close 2nd/1B conversation is remarkable

Even with everything he's done in the game

imo
And Bron kicks suck compared to Mike's. That's also part by that perspective. No legendary timeless kicks. Besides the hype beast south beaches. Nike and can drop the same Jordans every Christmas and they sell out every Christmas

What would make you think a former world class athlete couldn’t complete special forces training

He's not as old as some of the other participants but just assuming his athleticism has declined. Not to mention the DS agents already question his ego and heart as well as if he was truly giving it his all....on Day 2

Crazy cause y’all be talking about the marketing opportunities that come from playing in NY and well look at this

Feel like all that marketing stuff was debunked years ago. If you're good you'll get marketed even in Alaska. Dont think the organization has done a good job of pushing the fans to vote.

Randle or Brunson will probably get in by the coaches though.

He's not as old as some of the other participants but just assuming his athleticism has declined. Not to mention the DS agents already question his ego and heart as well as if he was truly giving it his all....on Day 2
Haven’t watched the show but Dwight at 30% athleticism is more athletic than most of the population in the world. Dude’s body is unreal. He looks like a Greek god sculpture.

Back
Top Bottom