The Official NBA Season Thread

It was nasty in here for that Harden MVP era

FADB2894-C51D-4DD9-BCDA-A1E07AF8F789.jpeg

2038F800-FD02-43D7-A875-DC6982B479C3.jpeg

:lol:

Despite his playoff showing, Immanuel Quickley still likely has a number of suitors waiting to hand him the keys for a bigger role.

If he doesn’t mind coming off the bench then NY has a chance still. He could get more from another team w/ more cap space and a bigger role.

I don’t see why he would take less but who knows; maybe his love for the city and org will be enough. But business is business and they all know that. He could sign up for the hometown discount and STILL be on another team in an inferior town somewhere.

Decisions on both sides gotta be made pretty soon. The Dallas pick conveying would be a great start to some trade discussions too.
Quick might as well bounce unless he's happy being a back up. Brunson is the captain now and Quick still too erratic to even think about taking Ricks job. It would prolly help his career to play behind Brunson a couple more seasons.

A couple of missed jumpers and non-foul calls, and James goes into the fetal position for the rest of the game. Hate it had to be him. :smh:

It was nasty in here for that Harden MVP era

FADB2894-C51D-4DD9-BCDA-A1E07AF8F789.jpeg

2038F800-FD02-43D7-A875-DC6982B479C3.jpeg

:lol:

Again, look at the reps. People was co-signing that mess. :lol:

Kobe playoff numbers are slightly higher in the playoffs compared to his regular seasons. Hardens are drastically worse. Points, %'s go in the toilet. Turnovers going crazy. :lol:

Comparing a regular season stat padder to a Legend and 5x champion is so disrespectful to the sport and these was supposed to be the "smart" guys in here. Man let me stop I like my account...

I don't think Nick Nurse or Coach Bud are equipped to handle the Bucks job, Phoenix job or Philly job. Great coaches but not better than the guys that are or were there.

I agree about the Suns, but I think Nurse can do a decent job with the Bucks. Bud's defensive schemes were always gimmicky and I'm sure Nurse can do the proper adjustments when necessary.

Quick might as well bounce unless he's happy being a back up. Brunson is the captain now and Quick still too erratic to even think about taking Ricks job. It would prolly help his career to play behind Brunson a couple more seasons.
Rick? Don’t think IQ has his eyes set on the coaching staff sitting behind the players in games.

Wholeheartedly disagree that he needs more time behind JB. Going into his 4th szn now following a good 6th man award campaign just before.

He just needs the opportunity for more minutes than he can get now.

That was part of my hesitation, or back n forth, on JB before free agency last summer. Wanted to see Quick in a larger role & have room in the rotation for Deuce.

Now that he’s got a name for himself while still on the rookie contract is a big+ for the team right now.

Back
Top Bottom