The Official NBA Season Thread

BS didn't go to training camp and said he wouldn't suit up as if he been in Philly wasting his prime. Players do this, why is it now stopping with Dame. Send that man to South Beach :rofl:

You’re completely negating the fact that I stated Benjamin demanded trade, which led to him skipping training camp, but he did not demand that Philly negotiate with one team. It is a significant fundamental difference.

RE: anti’s point about NBA players sitting out like they do in the NFL. The crazy part about it is that in the NFL you see guys sitting out for money. For example, Saquon Barkley is trying to lock up a long-term bag and is willing to sit out of since it might be his last chance at a large bag. Can’t really blame him.

Dame (and Benjamin in the other example) both got their bags and are sitting out due issues with their team which actually makes the decision kind of wild when you think about it.

IMG_20230707_103319_507.jpg

Playoff bound

heat just gotta shell out the 3 or 4 first rounders, tyler hero, and caleb martin and be done with it already

your getting dame lillard to team up with butler and bam

we cant all be greedy scumbags like the phoenix suns

im not taking a side.. But as she mentioned, knowing the height difference between these 2 she gotta be close as hell to tap him on the shoulder

unless dude is sitting down, would she even be able to tap him on his shoulder!?
My thing is, you (Spears) hire security for the exact same reason. How the hell were they to know youre famous. dont get mad at the situation. Im sure her security doesnt be like oh wait lets see who this is first

Y’all really getting ahead of yourselves with Dame. He’s just been really good. Not great.

These kids gotta be trolling. Best to ever play the game?
His game is easier to try to replicate than some of his more accomplished contemporaries so I'm not surprised he's revered a lot by the next generation.

His game is easier on the eye than most too. Think a lot of the players with deep bags are held in high regard by the AAU pipeline kids.

His game is easier to try to replicate than some of his more accomplished contemporaries so I'm not surprised he's revered a lot by the next generation.

His game is easier on the eye than most too. Think a lot of the players with deep bags are held in high regard by the AAU pipeline kids.
I think it has to do more with the fact that he’s a clipper. A super popular team in Los Angeles. All these kids spend a lot of time in LA so they see the influence.

Billboards work.

Dame could left 4 years ago for all this.

Eh, I get why he didn't do it as they were in the conference finals back a few seasons ago. Bron and AD did go to him first to try and recruit him a couple summers ago before pivoting to Russ. Honestly couldn't think of a better basketball fit and opportunity to win a title than that one.

He's going to end up in a great situation though when it's all said and done while getting every penny he wants, can't knock the hustle.

Back
Top Bottom