The Official NBA Season Thread

Does anyone hate Yanny?

Not yet at least?

Sup?

Who hates Tatum like that? Folks are tough on him because he's got a crazy high ceiling but he's one of the most likeable young stars in the game rn for me. I'm a fan of him and JB in general

@antidope :lol:

If anything, Black White Paul George gets more of a pass than others with similar postseason no-shows.

Khufu in here right now like...

AAAABY-vFmQHpj9BDBVJJBpcuz1h1qqdfAEr55rRHzh9yPDIkzhyC9N_RXn1jp-D4eNNR_pmsf8FqUNsFr76RmGXRFU5zGAON9NXGIBTjQk1vnUYpT261FpPELCq.jpg
I consider myself a scholar on coach hubie/daddy style/Khufu’s writing style and I don’t think it’s him.

He has been gone for a while though so if he really adopted a new gimmick then I gotta respect the work he’s put in the lab

Several, but they were all from people I wasn’t that close with and would have required fairly costly air travel.

I only do “destination”‘weekends for very close family and friends.
It is possible joel and james are not that close and merely coworkers

Luka is nice but you have to be blind to not see why media has been hyping him up like they were. Happens even worst in the WNBA...
Because he’s amazing. That’s why he was hyped up. And had earned it. WTF are you even saying? More racism above

I just caught up with this thread and I am very proud of caucasiankai caucasiankai and I agree with his take on RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and the racism against Whites. I've proudly said that calling a White Woman a "Karen" was this generation's N word and I'm glad others see it the same way. People hate on Luka because he's, young, WHITE, successful and comes from a well known family.

Back
Top Bottom