The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I want Jokic to win mvp. Just to prove they mvp is the stupidest most meaningless award. (Remember Shaq and Kobe have 1 each)

How is Dallas not top 2?

That avy
4097A447-AC57-4515-A0F2-AC227D204E93.png

elpablo21 elpablo21 I was going to wait until after the season to do this but you think we should do an ASW/"midseason" poll then do one again one final standings are decided (post-play-in). Could be a chance to give it a dry run :nerd:
Yeah could def update it with if anything significant happens with roster health or standings. Especially in the West 🤔

Sixers and Clippers are #1 because of the off-season ramifications.

Sixers I can see, but nobody really takes them as serious threats to MIL-BOS.

Realistically what can the Clippers do when they inevitably flame out again though?

Sixers I can see, but nobody really takes them as serious threats to MIL-BOS.

Realistically what can the Clippers do when they inevitably flame out again though?
Make or break year for PG I suppose (Hell I can see them breaking both up)

Yeah could def update it with if anything significant happens with roster health or standings. Especially in the West 🤔

I am officially tracking the midseason 1st Annual NT No Excuses and Blow it Up Midseason Power Rankings. Two simple rules

1. List the Top 1-5 teams who do not have an excuse to win a championship this season.
  2. We are going in a weighted 1-5 system based on voting results. Please to ties or #A/#B or tour vote will have to be voided due to disambiguation.
  3. Tag me so I can make sure I am top of the votes but I will obviously be keeping track of all voters and their respective votes so there will be no fraud if investigations want to be held afterwards

I don't really care about the goat debate hello. I think it's tired, boring and totally subjective but I still love to see people get in their feelings about it

Not really surprising that an analysis based on Twitter data would skew largely in Lebby’s favor.

I don't really care about the goat debate hello. I think it's tired, boring and totally subjective but I still love to see people get in their feelings about it

No surprise that the most uneducated parts of the country think it's Bron

Not really surprising that an analysis based on Twitter data would skew largely in Lebby’s favor.

I would wager American dollars that a good amount of those voters could not even pick their states off that map after voting 🤷‍♂️

I am officially tracking the midseason 1st Annual NT No Excuses and Blow it Up Midseason Power Rankings. Two simple rules

1. List the Top 1-5 teams who do not have an excuse to win a championship this season.
  2. We are going in a weighted 1-5 system based on voting results. Please to ties or #A/#B or tour vote will have to be voided due to disambiguation.
  3. Tag me so I can make sure I am top of the votes but I will obviously be keeping track of all voters and their respective votes so there will be no fraud if investigations want to be held afterwards
Boston
Nuggets
Sixers
Clippers
Lakers
troll.png

I'd probably go Bucks 5th

1. Suns
  2. Nuggets
  3. Sixers
  4. Celtics
  5. Clippers
2-5 can be interchangeable

• Suns for obvious reasons
  • Having a guy win MVP 3x in a row and noting to show for it
  • Sixers making past the 2nd round is a win in itself lol win it all and Doc stays, lose and Doc gets fired. Decisions decisions
  • Robbed the Nets blind and forced them to disband but only got 1 finals appearance and lost to a guy named Steve
  • Clippers getting broken up win or lose but winning makes it harder. Kawhi would look great need to Embiid tho

1. Suns
  2. Nuggets
  3. Sixers
  4. Celtics
  5. Clippers
2-5 can be interchangeable

• Suns for obvious reasons
  • Having a guy win MVP 3x in a row and noting to show for it
  • Sixers making past the 2nd round is a win in itself lol win it all and Doc stays, lose and Doc gets fired. Decisions decisions
  • Robbed the Nets blind and forced them to disband but only got 1 finals appearance and lost to a guy named Steve
  • Clippers getting broken up win or lose but winning makes it harder. Kawhi would look great need to Embiid tho
Lakers have a goat, the all time leading scoring champ and top 75 player, shooting and now a blood transfusion.

No excuses for them either

Back
Top Bottom