The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

1694369399409.png

Elton Brand would’ve been a hofer if he would’ve stayed in the East and the Post MJ bulls didn’t make those stupid choices. Early-Mid 00s Eastern Centers were weak besides Jermaine O’Neal and Big Ben. You had bums like Jamaal Magloire make the ASG lol. By the time he came back after he signed with Philly his body started breaking down

Last edited:
Elton Brand would’ve been a hofer if he would’ve stayed in the East and the Post MJ bulls didn’t make those stupid choices. Early-Mid 00s Eastern Centers were weak besides Jermaine O’Neal and Big Ben. You had bums like Jamaal Magloire make the ASG lol. By the time he came back after he signed with Philly his body started breaking down
Jamaal Magloire Canadian legend. He crawled so Shai could cross em up. I didn't even know Canadians hooped until Magloire.

fiba a great way for some of these guys to maybe get their confidence back if they lost it. always wonder why ben simmons did not participate in them

Next year's Olympics tourney gonna be the GOAT as I expect every country to bring their top players...it's legit gonna be competitive like a FIFA World Cup.

USA, Canada, Germany, Serbia, France, Australia, Spain all gonna be in the mix to medal and then some of the other European countries (ex: Slovenia, Lithuania, Greece, Italy) are good enough to make a surprise run to knock out one of these top teams

Next year's Olympics tourney gonna be the GOAT as I expect every country to bring their top players...it's legit gonna be competitive like a FIFA World Cup.

USA, Canada, Germany, Serbia, France, Australia, Spain all gonna be in the mix to medal and then some of the other European countries (ex: Slovenia, Lithuania, Greece, Italy) are good enough to make a surprise run to knock out one of these top teams
Lativa. Especially if somehow Porzingis stays healthy

Don’t forget we got the Olympic qualifying tournament next year too for the remaining 4 spots. Going to be a blood bath 24 teams for 4 spots. Including new and improved Bahamas in the mix

93925719-B0FD-4D7E-A00D-857E00068063.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom