The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Can’t wait until that weirdo martin scoresayzee has a fit about this movie

Most definitely taking an edible and watching this. :lol:

:rofl:Ok guess comedies ain't dead after all. In there like swimwear

Somebody in my group text legit sent this same thing out like 2 hours ago
:lol:
What the hell did I just watch, man :lol: Oddly enough I was watching some random fictional show or movie (on Netflix, I believe) and there was a situation where they had to take down a bear or some other wild animal and it took hella shots. Turns out when they did the toxicology report the bear had coke (maybe fentanyl) in its system so that’s why it took so many gunshots to subdue him.

This trailer said “inspired by true events” so I guess that show and this movie are not totally far fetched. I’ve seen too many horror/thriller movies to go camping so I’ll never found out but if any of y’all do, give a bear a brick and tell us what happens :lol:

What the hell did I just watch, man :lol: Oddly enough I was watching some random fictional show or movie (on Netflix, I believe) and there was a situation where they had to take down a bear or some other wild animal and it took hella shots. Turns out when they did the toxicology report the bear had coke (maybe fentanyl) in its system so that’s why it took so many gunshots to subdue him.

This trailer said “inspired by true events” so I guess that show and this movie are not totally far fetched. I’ve seen too many horror/thriller movies to go camping so I’ll never found out but if any of y’all do, give a bear a brick and tell us what happens :lol:
Man nobody in here is gonna go camping with a brick :lol: I'll give a bear every single damb gummy and roll i might have on me if one walks up to my campsite tho. Need all the advantages I can get to not get mauled.

Howd a 175 lb bear eat almost half its body weight in cocaine tho? Probably ate like 5lbs and the other 65lbs disappeared from evidence

70 lbs of powder tho idk what cocoaine tastes like but it seems like itd be unpleasant even before it took effect and did its cocaine thing, like doing the cinnamon challenge. I guess i dont know what volume 70lbs is maybe they vacuum pack it tight and its 1 brick

No Shai Gilgeous Alexander in San Antonio tonight. He took a hard fall in the NOP game #thetankbegins #5thworstisntgoodenough

Howd a 175 lb bear eat almost half its body weight in cocaine tho? Probably ate like 5lbs and the other 65lbs disappeared from evidence
Doesn't matter. Only thing that matters to Hollywood is how fast a bear on cocaine can run.

I don't know why they would keep it in the movie that it's a black bear. They're not even scary. It's them damn grizzlies...

Back for good?

Got a half-season I split with some buddies. It’s not bad.
Yes sir. I love cali it’ll always be home but it’s rough when you don’t have the right job. Can’t live the way we deserve

I couldn’t quite find the right one after being laid off over a year ago

I salute anyone here that is making it and doing well, **** is hard

ngl either it’s getting a lil too crazy. Dirty streets and just overall nonsense

Yes sir. I love cali it’ll always be home but it’s rough when you don’t have the right job. Can’t live the way we deserve

I couldn’t quite find the right one after being laid off over a year ago

I salute anyone here that is making it and doing well, **** is hard

ngl either it’s getting a lil too crazy. Dirty streets and just overall nonsense
I hear you man.

Not considering leaving California - yet - but for the first time in my life have been talking about leaving the Westside. Heading somewhere a little further from the city and cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom