The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

1685846588676.png

1685846636545.png

1685846664249.png

"I don't think we played well in Game 1,"
This is true. They didn't play up to their standard tbh

"I told our players today, don't read the paper," Malone said. "Don't listen to the folks on the radio and TV saying that this series is over and that we've done something, because we haven't done a damn thing."

Don't see what's wrong with those quotes 🤷🏿‍♂️

This is true. They didn't play up to their standard tbh

Don't see what's wrong with those quotes 🤷🏿‍♂️

How? What have they done? What's to be happy about? The job finished? I don't think so.

It’s one thing to not be satisfied with game 1 until the trophy is in hand but the underdog act vs an 8 seed after a game 1 win is tired especially since he’s been doing it all playoffs.

I’m probably just salty though 🤷‍♂️

Basically how I feel about what SAS said. Reckless and just weird overall. To put that out in the air because Ja’s recklessness was made public on social media when worse is happening amongst professional athletes/high end professionals is just wild (just not putting it out in the public like most people don’t).

This is why whatever Silver was trying to avoid by not releasing suspension news didn’t work. You are now seeing worse takes made nationally by guys like Perk, SAS, etc in a time period where Ja basically went dark from social media. :lol:

Then, Perk pissed me off with that stupid Memphis as a city take. Like Zbo literally wasn’t in Portland, LA and NY doing crazy stuff, but had a more protected lifestyle in the same very city Ja is in. Cmon dawg

The city stuff is dumb…Related to the finals, Denver was known for having a whole team of dudes wildin in the Melo/AI era

And Stat Jack’s Pacers was going crazy in Indy

It’s one thing to not be satisfied with game 1 until the trophy is in hand but the underdog act vs an 8 seed after a game 1 win is tired especially since he’s been doing it all playoffs.

I’m probably just salty though 🤷‍♂️
Idk I didn't read that like an underdog act. He said two true statements. The media is ready to jump ship expecting Denver to win it

And tbh his angle is alot better than Jaylen saying a team is playing "well above their means". Maybe Boston would be here if they'd stop selling their opponents value lower than it is.

Even seeing Joker's postgame with Shaq and Chuck they clearly respect the hell out of the Heat. They're not taking them lightly 8th seed or not
manny.png

Media hasn’t taken them seriously all year. Basically called his star player a stat padder. Said he was one of the worst MVPs in the history. People said the lakers should have felt good about losing game 1.

Gotta keep that chip on the shoulder until the end

People been killing Malone for years, too. Not sure what the reason was for that. Mike deserves this.

Back
Top Bottom