The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Nobody feeling sorry for dude regarding his basketball situation.
Don't think he was asking for sympathy tbf

He acknowledged it's a consequence of his own decision that he's got to deal with

20240228_032603.jpg

Thunder going from worst 3 pt shooting team to best in 2 years in insane

They need to figure this Giddey thing out though. Also, Hayward has not even attempted a 3 pointer yet which is weird, but teams are going to continue putting their centers on him and daring him to shoot, saw Houston do it even yesterday and Sengun isn't even a dominant paint/rim defender.

Clearly, coach and everyone else sees it, so the goal seems like to be to wait til it happens in the playoffs then adjust but if that's the plan it was to be a quick hook, not a get down 2-0 then try something different

Thunder going from worst 3 pt shooting team to best in 2 years in insane

They need to figure this Giddey thing out though. Also, Hayward has not even attempted a 3 pointer yet which is weird, but teams are going to continue putting their centers on him and daring him to shoot, saw Houston do it even yesterday and Sengun isn't even a dominant paint/rim defender.

Clearly, coach and everyone else sees it, so the goal seems like to be to wait til it happens in the playoffs then adjust but if that's the plan it was to be a quick hook, not a get down 2-0 then try something different
Coincides with hiring Chip Engelland away from the Spurs.

Aint noway you just posted this

I dont care if he couldnt walk

Dude sucks

Enough with the excuses for this guy
I literally said he shouldn’t be playing at all and you’re telling me no way

That’s my excuse to get him off the court. Morey failed not letting him go

or his whole family

I’ve traveled with my family there. I think when one is focused on business etc ain’t much fun time anyway.

Milwaukee actually surprised me, I thought it was dope. Much better than expected. It certainly is no Chicago but that’s less than a two hour drive away. (or a quick copter ride) It’s like being stuck in traffic lol. You could always hang there.

He should have requested a trade to Miami hahah (lived across the stadium during the bron years, it was a vibe)

I literally said he shouldn’t be playing at all and you’re telling me no way

That’s my excuse to get him off the court. Morey failed not letting him go

EYE see

Thought you was giving him a pass for his bad play due to his “hip”

But how about RC4 -

EYE see

Thought you was giving him a pass for his bad play due to his “hip”

But how about RC4 -

I’m not giving him a pass. But EYE know Tobi. There’s his usual slumps and then there’s this.

I know he had the hip issue before the ASB, he was looking mid then. Post ASB he looks worse and I’ve noticed he ain’t go lift. I know you seen that rebound sequence where he barely got off the floor and couldn’t bend over. It would be much easier to rule to him out with the hip so we don’t have to watch him suit up at all

Morey failed

An insane crunch time burner...

But adjacent to this clip - you're gonna have a damn hard time selling me on a better local play-by-play guy than Mark Followill. So, so good.

Back
Top Bottom