The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

75D25253-6660-4E2C-A66B-309AE1685D9B.jpeg

Jimmy wasn’t gonna stay regardless. The real mistake was maxing out Simmons (I can take the L on that) and following it up with Brother Al. Tobias was gonna get maxed by the Nets in FA if we didn’t lock him up

I don’t understand how she expected the Celtics to keep a situation as big as this “private”. The head coach is suspended a whole year so it was bound to get out :lol:

I'm trying figure out how a discussion between someone from the Celtics and Nia would even work -

"Hi, Nia? This is Brad Stevens. So, um, how are you? "

"Not good. I got cheated on and the whole world knows about it."

"Right. Sorry about that. Well, anyway. Take care."

they got lucky with Embiid since teams ahead of the Sixers were questioning Embiid's health during that draft year. just look at the other 2 players that got picked ahead of him.

Still had to pull the trigger. The suns got lucky and didn’t draft Luka. The kings got lucky that the suns didn’t draft Luka but they didn’t draft Luka. You see where this is going

More like 4 years of tanking. They got a treasure chest of picks and players so the Process definitely worked

Outside of KD going to a prime Warriors team, there's no such thing as guarantees in the result

The Warriors almost lost themselves
I dont believe it worked considering they still didn't get the result that they are still after. the Sixers relied too much on drafting young players based on potential rather than developing a solid core. outside of Embiid, Sixers are nothing.

if Embiid was not injured going into the draft, does Bron trade him still for Love? See where this is going lol luck is luck

I don’t understand how she expected the Celtics to keep a situation as big as this “private”. The head coach is suspended a whole year so it was bound to get out :lol:

Right. Imagine the theories dudes would running off with if they fired him and gave no explanation :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom