The Official NBA Season Thread

KD’s legacy pretty interesting the Warriors don’t win those 2 titles w/o him,but he doesn’t win those 2titles w/o the Warriors,but the Warriors only have 1 legit title.

315897995_6476968655664937_2217917799484854800_n.jpg

"My husband's former employers who fired him for ****ing on the job haven't checked on me or my son" is an interesting one.
I mean — he’s still employed by the team and wasn’t a former employee at the time. But she’s still being obtuse to the legal considerations at play by the team IMO.

K Kierris
K Kierris

Does he need a Steph resume reminder without injuries and KD?

#LOWIQHEATINGUP
I'm convinced Steph stans are trolling at this point. If you go look through both of their accolades the major thing that stands out is that Steph has twice as many rings yet KD has twice as many FMVPs which means when it mattered the most, KD was the superior player on the floor when the games mattered the most. I think deep down they know Steph isn't doesn't deserve to be at the table with the Brons and KDs but tearing down those two down seems to help feed the Steph stans delusions that he's responsible for the warriors rings despite being outplayed by teammates in 3 of his 4 finals wins.

I'm convinced Steph stans are trolling at this point. If you go look through both of their accolades the major thing that stands out is that Steph has twice as many rings yet KD has twice as many FMVPs which means when it mattered the most, KD was the superior player on the floor when the games mattered the most. I think deep down they know Steph isn't doesn't deserve to be at the table with the Brons and KDs but tearing down those two down seems to help feed the Steph stans delusions that he's responsible for the warriors rings despite being outplayed by teammates in 3 of his 4 finals wins.

This is a fire post.

How can y’all not like this guy?

CB6DBB86-E1DF-42CD-9241-9AC7EC672D6C.gif

Steph ain need KD why they ain run it back after 2016? Y’all don’t hoop in real life.

If my team loses and WE think we were the better team we’re calling next and running it back same 5. No subs.

That’s just me though. We’re built different from the Hoopstate.

Steph ain need KD why they ain run it back after 2016? Y’all don’t hoop in real life.

If my team loses and WE think we were the better team we’re calling next and running it back same 5. No subs.

That’s just me though. We’re built different from the Hoopstate.

Steph is not Draymond’s parent. They are not on an AT&T family plan. He does not control who Draymond calls after games nor what he does in general. The narrative that Steph orchestrated the KD signing is absurd.

Furthermore, if we don’t hoop, you don’t live in a serious reality. As long as it is above aboard, if you can make a move weaken your closest competition and increase your chances of staying on top, why would you not do that? Pickup which is meaningless is one thing but in true competition where outcomes matter you make that move 10/10.

Back
Top Bottom