The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

alright im done for the day on embiid post couldnt find a .gif and it was pissing me off so had to go YT route lol

Waking up 6th in the East huh

Look at that multiple effort, fight over the screen, get back to the shooter contest w/o fouling. It’s an absolute joy watching this dude play defense.
4-0 w/ Deuce. Thibs really wanted him & you can see why. Knew my guy’s time would come but logjams, trust, rookie etc. Again, the ‘21 draft class is special. And finally a homegrown core :pimp: just learning how to play the game. He CAN shoot too.

Media & fans will cry that there’s no superstar available or that they goofed on the DM deal. And that the Knicks have to get superstar now or its the axe fir the FO. No thanks to what Ainge the crook was asking. With the youts all around 22-25 they still need some szning b4 even being ready for that final piece.

There is a semblance of a plan and seems to be going the right direction.
gotta check when Yannis’ contact ends

Last edited:
316829953_6518407881521014_6727609546884890496_n.jpg

Kuz back to the Lakers would be....something :lol:

It's weird but for some reason I like most of the players that are in these talks but either the packages are OD or I don't see them moving the needle. Probably because teams are just starting to talk in some of these instances doe

Back
Top Bottom