The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

So Bradley Beal is delusional then. :lol:

Maybe he's just trying to control his own narrative. He's just not very good at it. :lol:

It's not like people will forget he had a no trade clause and can hand pick where he wants to go and what the return package is.

Come one Beal. This was as believable as your spiel on wanting to win a chip in Washington just to get the Supermax.

Tenet was *** but even the greats have missteps, not sharing weed is a serial killer trait and Oppenheimer isn't a simple portrayal of the man or the bomb as good

I’m not seeing Oppenheimer, most likely. The subject matter just doesn’t interest me. I’m that way with most non-documentary movies about real historical events/subjects.

The only thing I’m really curious about as far as the Oppenheimer story goes is whether his real life wife and mistress were close to the same level as Emily Blunt and Florence Pugh looks-wise.

I’m not seeing Oppenheimer, most likely. The subject matter just doesn’t interest me. I’m that way with most non-documentary movies about real historical events/subjects.

The only thing I’m really curious about as far as the Oppenheimer story goes is whether his real life wife and mistress were close to the same level as Emily Blunt and Florence Pugh looks-wise.
That’s what I thought too, the premise didn’t intrigue me at all initially. The immediate reviews reeled me in

It was good though, I want to rewatch. It wasn’t at all what I was expecting

Not sure where I rank it yet

Generally how I feel, too. This, the upcoming Ridley Scott Napoleon flick, all that **** I'm just out on.

History happened. Let it stay there.

64a317676075be0019c28ab7

jean-tatlock-J-Robert-Oppenheimer-mc-2x1-230718-d4ffbb.jpg

ben been healthy its his mental state that been broke

SAWFT

edit* not srs i know his back been messed up

TENET wasn't a movie for slower folk lol I'll say that

It definitely challenged the viewer to think, which most movies now, DO NOT DO THAT

Loved it personally, the twist/reveal had me
wee-bey-wee-bey-thinking.gif

2023-07-26_10h30_21.png

Last edited:
S/o Darwin, they do be evolving tho

Damn Ol girl is nuts.

This is not evolution other than evolution of surgery techniques.

Women like this are big girls (phat if you prefer), get tummy tucks and/or abdominal sketching, but leave the bottom half natural.

Not knocking them because most women get cosmetic work done, but definitely ain't going to chalk it up to her genetic superiority.

Back
Top Bottom