The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

What happened to the kings this year? Were they a fraud #1 seed last year, because the teams that mattered didn’t care about seeding last season. Similar to this years knicks with the # 2 seed in the east?
West had a slight down year and the Kings were the healthiest team last season.

What happened to the kings this year? Were they a fraud #1 seed last year, because the teams that mattered didn’t care about seeding last season. Similar to this years knicks with the # 2 seed in the east?
I wouldn’t say they were a fraud last year.

I just think other teams in the West got better and they stayed the same and maybe got a little worse due to injury problems. And they didn’t make any moves to try to keep up with the West teams ahead of them.

Fox and Sabonis are great, Murray is very solid as well, but everyone else on their roster is inconsistent.

Why do I feel like they need one more sniper. Its really just Steph and KD who are lights out from deep.
More than enough shooting on this team :lol:

Tatum/Book/Kawhi/Jrue are all knocking down open C&S jumpers.

Hali normally good too if he’s out of his injury funk.

Why is there only 5 of us in the NT bracket?
what-huh.gif
This like ppl not finishing their bracket until after the First Four nonsense in March Madness.

Just that for all the Hebrew-Israelite adjacent stuff he's said and done in the past, he doesn't seem to harbor those sympathies and is openly pro-Palestinian :lol:
I mean I was just joking

But still, I think it would be perfectly fine if an Isareli athlete chose to represent the country at the Olympics. They don't have to answer for their government's actions.

Dinwiddie's the only one I don't trust. He's good in some clutch moments, but he just doesn't bring it a lot of other times.

I mean I was just joking

But still, I think it would be perfectly fine if an Isareli athlete chose to represent the country at the Olympics. They don't have to answer for their government's actions.
I didn't say anything implying the opposite of that :lol:

Just that Myrie's normally been on the side of oppressed peoples across the board

Back
Top Bottom