The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

200w (8).gif

BUNCH OF LOSERS HIDING BEHIND ANONYMOUS POLLS

PUT YOUR NAME ON IT

Ingram just not that good. He’s simply not fast enough. And that’s no fault of his own he just can’t really get by people and/or create separation the way a silkier more fluid KD can.

Keep that same energy with AD like yall did with embiid

Embiid said same thing regarding MVP and it was nasty work

Keep that same energy with AD like yall did with embiid

Embiid said same thing regarding MVP and it was nasty work

Eh, AD's a champion and for his career has been a monster and better version of himself in the playoffs.

Apples and oranges.

Eh, AD's a champion and for his career has been a monster and better version of himself in the playoffs.

Apples and oranges.

He just got cooked in game 1 on defense

Keep that same energy

Even so awards like MVP/DPOY mean nothing towards playoffs lol better version or not AD still crying to the media

Last edited:
There may be more bleach blonde middle-aged women per capita in OKC than any other city on the planet
I didn't see the ones at the game, but the ones at the gym be thick. They figured out the hack to booty, glute kickbacks, deadlifts, squats, and all of that. They be in there getting it in. All races do though. a-friend a-friend
Ingram just not that good. He’s simply not fast enough. And that’s no fault of his own he just can’t really get by people and/or create separation the way a silkier more fluid KD can.
Aint he like 6'11 though? He just needs enough space to shoot over people. Also, was it ever confirmed whether or not his ex is a little person? I know he/she/they got them Jordans for a good price though

Biggest issue with AD is lofty expectations and optics.

He's easily a better defender than Gobert. But he's 25ppg and has the whole LAL/taking the mantle from Bron 1a/1b expectations surrounding him.

Another thing is Lizakers Lizakers Jokic/Sabonis/Nurkic have had their way with AD this year. So it looks like he's not doing well when in actuality, he is the Lakers defense. All the numbers bear it out. Jokic does Rudy even worse.

Before they became teammates, Ant said Rudy wasn't even that good. :lol: It's weird that he's a shoe in for the award year after year and he's not even well perceived nor liked.

It’s tough to imagine a scenario where you defeat the Nuggets 4 times without playing a true center.

Right or wrong, phrasing it like this is wild. "I don't think they like me." 😂

Internet is so wild nowadays I thought this was 100% fake.

He’s right tho. Wemby’s case is built on his on/off metrics when AD had a similar impact last year :lol:

It’s tough to imagine a scenario where you defeat the Nuggets 4 times without playing a true center.

Internet is so wild nowadays I thought this was 100% fake.

He’s right tho. Wemby’s case is built on his on/off metrics when AD had a similar impact last year :lol:

Not disputing the content but as a grown man saying, "So and so doesn't like me" (man/woman/beast/company) is just some sucka stuff to say publicly.

Siakam's lowkey already their best player :lol:, at least the most reliable one. Especially in the postseason...

Back
Top Bottom