The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Do you one better, let’s see how you throw a football :lol: :lol:

In the chelsea boot cleats with the game on the line..

1713906449028.gif

Hold up.....Folks in here actually hoop/play basketball sport? I thought we are just hot taking.

Great...now what? :lol:

Don't think it'll make it any less demoralizing having the league admit they goofed

Still 0-2 instead of 1-1 so unless they order teams to replay situations another time, I don't get the point of these press releases in the playoffs...

Nothing ever happens to the officials either for missing calls. All feels a bit performative when they never do anything about it each time

Great...now what? :lol:

Don't think it'll make it less demoralizing having the league admit they goofed

Still 0-2 instead of 1-1 so unless they order teams to replay situations another time, I don't get the point of these press releases in the playoffs...

Nothing ever happens to the officials either for missing calls
I think the NBA party line is that the L2M reports are about “transparency” and holding refs “accountable”. But since there’s no real consequences for blown calls, it remains a very weird exercise.

When refs determine the outcome of games on bad foul calls, fans complain.

When refs let them play, fans complain.

They forgot the Lowry foul and the inbound Maxey pushoff and the list goes on. Can run in circles with this.

Our role players are playing out of their minds. Our star is playing like trash.

Their role players are playing like trash. Their stars are playing out of their minds.

Neither is sustainable.

IMG_0744.jpeg
IMG_0745.jpeg

did they mention anything about impeding the progress of a player trying to receive an inbound pass?

IMG_0746.jpeg

or Maxey pushing off Hart with both hands, causing him to lose his balance for a second

IMG_0747.jpeg

in spite of everything, the game really came down to one Knick getting the rebound over four Sixers

IMG_0744.jpeg
IMG_0745.jpeg

did they mention anything about impeding the progress of a player trying to receive an inbound pass?

IMG_0746.jpeg

or Maxey pushing off Hart with both hands, causing him to lose his balance for a second

IMG_0747.jpeg

in spite of everything, the game really came down to one Knick getting the rebound over four Sixers
Yes. The entire report goes over all of that. The “push off” was deemed marginal

If I was a Sixer fan I'd blame Embiid way more than the refs.

The guy doesn't play a lick of defense nor does he show any effort on the boards.

There were no calls both ways. It’s not as lopsided as the media is making it HOWEVER the no calls favor the Knicks benefit

Doesn’t fix anything

The guy doesn't play a lick of defense nor does he show any effort on the boards.
Most fans don’t want to face that uncomfortable truth about Jo. They want to blame Tobias for all the shortcomings (this year)

Criticizing a guy who can barely move? :lol: You can count on 1 hand how many times he had two feet in the paint offensively the entire 2nd half. That's how you know he’s hurting.

But yes, Mitch and Hartenstein are the last two guys you wanna see if you’re having mobility issues. In a low scoring series those 2 + Hart creating extra possessions can very well be the difference.

Back
Top Bottom