The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Watching nuggs offense where they get great shots every possession and then watching Mavs/clips go on droughts from iso ball. :lol:. Talented guys in both teams, but there were long stretches of just dribbling and standing around only to miss a three

Clips/Mavs is an iso competition, Mavs won and will win like that.

The Clippers have a skilled 7 footer who puts all Dallas’ centers in the rim, but they still want to play 1 on 1 :lol:

They likely win last night if Kawhi sits again. If Luka isn’t playing Zu off the floor, he needs touches.

Nah **** that boring ***
I'll take boring, physical grind basketball all day long. We ain't ever seen this in Dallas in my lifetime - a fun change of pace.

Biggest thing that's gotta change for them this series is Luka looks... indecisive? IDK what it is... Feels like he's overpassing around the rim... Just looks like he's unsure even when he's got people beat - and he hasn't really put his head down and slammed Zubac or Plumlee off switches yet.

Damn everyone has active hands on the Timberwolves.
Very tough defense.

Wolves will only double Durant if he gets one of the point guards on the switch and Phoenix/Durant don’t hunt mismatches like that.

Beal has been much better on the ball than Book but he concedes point duties to Book when they share the floor.

Biggest thing is they’re STILL not running the PnR high enough, or utilizing Nurk’s passing out of the high post often enough.

This is an elite defense, Phoenix can get good looks but they’re gonna need to alter their play style a bit. They’ve been unwilling to do so

friendly reminder that in a formal protest, you have to show the misapplication of a rule as opposed to an incorrect call/non call

we're on to game three.

friendly reminder that in a formal protest, you have to show the misapplication of a rule as opposed to an incorrect call/non call

we're on to game three.
cool story bud

i was only highlighting and posting because of 6 has been changed which blew my mind and was curious what years those happened

i already jumped on sixers at +370 for series

i can wait to see yall knick fans faces once this is tied up going back to NY

1713973605921.png

scrolling this thread & twitter, i thought this man scored 91 points

yall do realize they asking embiid if he is willing to play or wants to play before games right ?

Sixers arent forcing him to suit up

Embiid is a warrior

once embiid sits itll be he aint tough enough etc etc

its alose lose with him and you all know it

save me with the petty ****

quick to clown the man but now feel bad for him

yall do realize they asking embiid if he is willing to play or wants to play before games right ?

Sixers arent forcing him to suit up

Embiid is a warrior

once embiid sits itll be he aint tough enough etc etc

its alose lose with him and you all know it

save me with the petty ****

quick to clown the man but now feel bad for him
Looks like he needs to be saved from himself. Which will probably happen if game 3 doesn’t go well.

Back
Top Bottom