The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

EYE remember knicks fans writing think pieces in here about how bad NBA refs are after this play.

Now it’s just part of the game, eh? 🤔

Similar, but different.

There was 0.0 on the clock. Correct call would have directly led to overtime, the wrong call directly led to the end of the game.

Embiid is a great player, but just not a good leader.

Agreed with Barkley when he said as the MVP and best player on the team, you can’t have your head down blaming the refs. The rest of the team sees that, not a good look.

He ain't perfect. But he doesn't need to be the clear leader of the pack. The fact that he's playing with one leg is already leading by example.

Curry is lucky to have Dray as the vocal leader and other championship teams have the same setup.

Embiid used to reflect his frustration with his body language but this year you see less of that.

He's still not the vocal leader though and that's fine.

I'm more concerned about his health at this point. He just does NOT look good out there.

Coupé It Coupé It was right after that Rockets loss.

IMG-8834.jpg

Had this clipped up to post but got distracted when I said he could barely move and ballinsam23 ballinsam23 disagreed and just pointed to the box score :lol:

His current output is a testament to his jumper.

Philly has to win the turnover battle because they’re going to get hammered on the glass. Mitch Hart & Hart are relentless all 48.

Bro the dude been wearing dark shades to hide his left eye

What does him not looking at the post game cameras got to do with anything ?

Yall reach for so much bs

Only with embiid lol

Tbh I dont think anyone outside of Philly fans really ***** with Embiid. Seeing him being a giant baby, crying after games, flopping with his big ***. No wonder people have no sympathy for him. Hes a generational talent but he isnt the most likeable star either.

I've always believed that playoff basketball is officiated differently. More contact is allowed, fewer whistles, and so on. Especially regulating the hunting for fouls. For goodness' sake, they had to implement a rule for a team that made a living by flopping and disrupting the game. I don't know... mistakes happen, and whether it was or not, at the end of the day, it didn't determine the outcome.

we dont use the J when we say that name - he aint got one

its benamin

but yes a good ol crumb bum that the city of Phila. is over
I followed that fortune guy on Insta after he went off on Benamin. I rock with Joel. He plays hard and he gets respect from me

Back
Top Bottom