The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Embiid is indisputably an amazing basketball talent.

He is just, in Philadelphia sports fashion, extremely dislikable. That said, a healthy Embiid/Jokic 7 game series would be must-see tv.

Tbh I dont think anyone outside of Philly fans really ***** with Embiid. Seeing him being a giant baby, crying after games, flopping with his big ***. No wonder people have no sympathy for him. Hes a generational talent but he isnt the most likeable star either.
i dont believe this at all

i just think its the IN thing to do the past few years because it gaines a lot of attention and cool thing to do

every player has cried in they life time as well as your self if you played a professional sport at any high level or even in general

every person cries - we cry over our pets. **** i still cry every single day about my dog - EYE dont care

brunson has flopped more than embiid has this series but you dont wanna admit it cause you a knicks fan

i dont believe this at all

i just think its the IN thing to do the past few years because it gaines a lot of attention and cool thing to do

every player has cried in they life time as well as your self if you played a professional sport at any high level or even in general

every person cries - we cry over our pets. **** i still cry every single day about my dog - EYE dont care

brunson has flopped more than embiid has this series but you dont wanna admit it cause you a knicks fan

I agree its the been a thing to blast on Embiid, but to say he hasnt done anything to warrant it is naive also. He too big to be acting like that, and the fact hes big acting like that is a big reason why he gets the hate.

Also, eff the Knicks. They aint going nowhere. :lol: Team is way overhyped IMO. As built, even with a healthy Randle they are a 2nd round/ECF team at best.

Fyi was rooting for Philly to win so I can stop hearing about them.

Durant to the warriors or thunder pls

nene-leakes-we-see-each-other.gif

IMG_0413.jpeg

Dudes got balls to crack embiid jokes

Only 4 ppl shot a damn FT

Pathetic

Tobias aint one of them - tell me what is he good at ?

You need regular season players too. Not everyone is a playoff performer.

Lowry is the only Sixer role player I'm worried about. Knick killer and ultimate timely bucket maker.

Tobias Harris lowkey worse than Simmons when you think about it.
watch game 3 how they defend him

they have hart saggin off they dont even waste energy on him

hes just a corner boy - he better off picking up the sticks and playing NBA 2k and sitting in that corner

At this juncture, many people might concur that KD is auditioning to assume the role of the AllState crash guy. Wherever he goes, he leaves a trail of disaster.

I respect Embiid for playing through all of this cause he's clearly injured.

Sure he should be commended for gutting it out. He's playing hurt but so are a lot of guys. He's always hurt in the playoffs though, sad fact.

Hating on Embiid, then hearing the absolute disgusting remarks about Johannesburg, by way of Victoria's Stephen Nash.

It really was a learning opportunity for me in here today. Maybe Joel needs a bit more support.

Back
Top Bottom