The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Seen this story before. Filipino Doc’s team underperforms all season, wins a series or 2, comes up short when it truly matters, he gets all the praise. Not fooling me anymore.

Still living off those Bron rings from over a decade ago

Tatum is gonna get most of the heat being their best player but Porzingis and Jrue dropped stinkers too :lol:

Caleb Martin put the mean clamps Zingis tonight
Tatum didn’t play bad at all :lol:

Zingus and Jrue were terrible though.

Don’t think Boston needs to sag off the 3pt line like that at all against Miami’s personnel. Nobody really needs to be doubled.

ezgif-1-96bf8134e6.gif

Tatum didn’t play bad at all :lol:

Zingus and Jrue were terrible though.

Don’t think Boston needs to sag off the 3pt line like that at all against Miami’s personnel. Nobody really needs to be doubled.
Overthinking :lol: And its not like Boston has a bunch of traffic cones and Miami has a bunch of elite slashers. I don’t understand why Mazz would even chance it :lol: Just play traditional, non-exaggerated, non-gimmicky defense.

Looking ahead to 2nd round & beyond when the margin of error is smaller, it just makes you wonder what other quirky gameplans he’s gonna come up with.

Seen this story before. Filipino Doc’s team underperforms all season, wins a series or 2, comes up short when it truly matters, he gets all the praise. Not fooling me anymore.

Still living off those Bron rings from over a decade ago

Wow 🤣

A lot of money to be made off the Bos series, I don't see the spread tightening that much in Miami, Vegas loves Bos

I like that everyone in the OKC crowd still wears the playoff shirts. Helps make it feel like a playoff atmosphere. Never happens anymore

Back
Top Bottom