The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

eh that's just a match up thing, Boston doesn't put pressure on the rim and doesn't pass that well.
being able to switch everything, is just more useful against Boston.

Bam is uniquely valuable against Boston but I don't think that means he's auto best defender in the league.

eh that's just a match up thing, Boston doesn't put pressure on the rim and doesn't pass that well.

Bam is uniquely valuable against Boston but I don't think that means he's auto best defender in the league.

Naz Reid is exactly the type of player the Raptors needed

How can you be handed 2 rings if you have more fmvps than curry, klay, and dray combined?

I think the steel man version of this argument is;

KD led teams tend towards dysfunction, they don't have a good structure because building your offense around an ISO player has inherent limitations.

KD on GSW was slotted into a system built around Curry, and that's why they won,
if it was built around KD, you would have had all the issues you always have with KD teams and they wouldn't have won.

He’s definitely not “best defender and it’s not even close” levels. AD operates pretty similarly.

I think the defensive versatility they both bring is what makes them more valuable than Goober. He can be good switching, but I feel like those two are great.

sheed’s podcast is pretty good.

garnett is entertaining based just on how he talks. It’s like he created his own language but we still understand most of it.

Last edited:
I want to see how the postseason and draft lottery goes, but I have a team in mind.
KAT to the Warriors, Steph finally gets to play with a legit big…Wolves can add Kuminga/Klay/TJD or Podz to the rotation making them the deepest squad in the league

KAT to the Warriors, Steph finally gets to play with a legit big…Wolves can add Kuminga/Klay/TJD or Podz to the rotation making them the deepest squad in the league
I was calling for this early in the season, but knew the Warriors wouldn't do it because they're trying to get their payroll under control and the T'Wolves were really good and deserved to see things through.

I was calling for this early in the season, but knew the Warriors wouldn't do it because they're trying to get their payroll under control and the T'Wolves were really good and deserved to see things through.
Yea depends on how it ends for the wolves but it would a win win for both teams imo

The Suns are kinda screwed when it comes t the Beal deal huh? $200M+ left on his contract and he's got a NTC...

Darius Bazley or Jonathan Isaac

picasso swerve picasso swerve we byke?

QyGDVaS (2).png

EYE never left papi. :pimp:

Edit- not a bad idea for both

I was saying siakam to the warriors so it makes sense in that way

I still think the warriors wouldn’t have enough but you clearly need a change there

I think the steel man version of this argument is;

KD led teams tend towards dysfunction, they don't have a good structure because building your offense around an ISO player has inherent limitations.

KD on GSW was slotted into a system built around Curry, and that's why they won,
if it was built around KD, you would have had all the issues you always have with KD teams and they wouldn't have won.
u realize that team wasn't winning without kd right?
so how is it a steph system :lol:

u put kd around that much talent they win on any team or "system"

76ers had mikal too lol

Them nova boys that got away

Between Fultz, Simmons, Process stuff. Losing Jimmy Butler. Trading Mikal for Zaire Smith :lol:. Coaching decisions (Brett/Doc)

Philly made a lot of head scratching decisions that put them farther away from the margin. In hindsight, it all looks terrible. But the concerns were there at the time too.

Is Kormaz still there? Feel like he was a Sixers for a decade.

Back
Top Bottom