The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Bol Bol…. Wembanyama… same size basically. What turned so many teams off about Bol Bol? Was it his injury history?

I would trade for versatile defensive players

Someone like Jared Vanderbilt would be a start

Maybe even roll the dice on a buy low vet like pat Beverly

In the draft, taking a guy like Walker kessler couldn’t hurt their big man rotation in terms of rim protection

I said something similar last night :lol: It's early, but they're missing those guys bad.
Team doesn't have the same grit at all. There's no effort or fighting through screens or getting back on defense anymore. They're FOOD.

Wolves look like they could use some high motor guys like Vanderbilt and Pat Bev. Get some shooting from a guy like Malik Beasley. Maybe they can trade for those guys. :lol:

1170x2532.jpeg.2c81d34f50b24257ade5d4d5c4cffadf

datznasty datznasty Hope you got your miles in and didn't spend your day writing gas station bathroom reviews.

I said something similar last night :lol: It's early, but they're missing those guys bad.
Team doesn't have the same grit at all. There's no effort or fighting through screens or getting back on defense anymore. They're FOOD.
Didn’t realize I had missed a big chunk of the thread, I was freezing with some of my posts

The wolves were on to something, gave the grizz a tough series

Good luck to them this time around

I might get banned if the wolves flame out

Ran for the first time in like a year.
Kicked my ***, but I’m bout to get back to it to get ready for this vacation.
A0CCBF91-D427-4362-AD9F-B82705C57574.jpeg
1170x2532.jpeg.2c81d34f50b24257ade5d4d5c4cffadf

datznasty datznasty Hope you got your miles in and didn't spend your day writing gas station bathroom reviews.
Yea I did 1/3rd of the way. I figured I was in bad shape but its worse than I thought same time I finished and didnt quit so thats a plus. Ran at Memorial Park in Chinatown

@dstaxx yours looks almost exactly like mine but i cant get to that screen. I might go again today and see if i can cut a few minutes off. I found i liked running around the soccer field and running suicides on the bball court better than the long track.

D28E1BFB-9A30-4F94-987B-60F5A604660F.png

Your crazy, this makes them LEAPS better. Offensively, spacing is better, shooting is better. There roles are more defined and willing, vs. Westbrook lol.
Better than not trading Russ I definitely agree, but I’d be shocked if 16 year vet Rudy Gay, past his prime Mike Conley, and Bojan Bogdanovic make the Lakers infinitely better. They’d have better shooting for sure, but they’d still be a 1st round exit at best

Props to anyone here that can run in public. For some reason outdoors I can only run on a track. I need like some kind of destination or road map. Can’t just go outside and go for run to anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom