The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

Yeah. Wild. If this poker, USA had a great hand and still lost lol.

The only team in the tournament with an all NBA roster. Can’t treat something like an after thought when everyone else has that hunger and desire.

I’m loving the shenanigans personally, especially seeing the supposedly China bound brooks go off

I know a lot of NT hates to wake up to that

1694353726223.png

I didn't appreciate it at the time, but Steve Nash getting to the Olympics and finishing 7th in the Olympics with squad

is an underrated part of his legacy.

was too young to appreciate it, didn't realize it would take 23 years for us to get back.

Didn’t watch a single second of FIBA but just looking at big picture

Who woulda thought a team with main rotation guys being Paulo, Cam Johnson, Josh Hart, Kessler among B and C level stars like Reaves, Brunson, Ingram, Bridges would not be dominant. Lol

Jokes aside... Respect to Canada except for Dillon Brooks. They were the better team.

The USA absolutely should be embarrassed

I can understand being loyal to Murray, but why Wiggins? He keeps ducking the team. :lol:

Well technically Wiggins has played for the National team more recently than Murray.

But Murray has usually missed because of injury.

Wiggins annoys me, and my instinct is to leave him out of spite. But it definitely would lower our chances at a medal.

The real question is, lets say we find out the Head Coach and the Star player sleeping together, does it matter? What if they always win?

You’re telling me the female coach will draw a play to set up the player for a wide open clutch shot in crunch time ?

I was listening to the last Hoop Collective podcast. The highest they ever placed in FIBA was fourth. The last time they medaled was in the 30s.

The difference between the NBA and FIBA is Dennis Schroder takes an off the dribble three and no one on his team gives him a side eye/death stare.

Maxi Kleber gotta be conflicted. Happy for Germany, but chased off the team by Dennis Schroder. :lol:

Man Serbia is going to be tough. You guys need to realize that this is their B-team of young guys and they got to the finals no excuse for USA. That squad is going to be nasty next year for the Olympics

Very happy that Team USA performed exactly how I said they would about a month ago. Rooted against this team because Team USA under Grant Hill and Steve Kerr is heading in the wrong direction. They won't medal next year if things don't change.

Back
Top Bottom