The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

I'm batting like .980, I get like 2 takes wrong out of like 100 and people won't let it go.
1708713952110.gif

Bulls are really the most unserious franchise. Just kept shaking my head watching the game last night.

They were in it for a half and then that was it.

They asked Scal on the broadcast last night if he was surprised they didn’t make any moves at the deadline and he basically laughed and said he had no clue what they’re doing.

Have just enough talent to be smack in the middle with absolutely zero upside.

Jordan Poole and Andrew Wiggins played the best basketball of their entire lives while every other team in the West dealt with injuries. That's what it took for me to be wrong. Post 2022 it looks like I was right, just early.

The Wemby one the jury is still out. I'm coming back from 3-1 and @ing all y'all when he flames out.

Warriors last ring I view like:

Steph wasn’t his usual self during the entire regular season. He definitely got helped out by Poole and Wiggins

But in the playoffs he was elite in all but maybe the grizzlies series. Yes they played a favorable path to the finals but can’t call it a fluke ring

It’s more real than the bubble

Players said the bubble was tougher. I thought we were supposed to only listen to people who actually hooped? Or does that rule not apply when the answer benefits the Lakers or Lebron?

Warriors last ring I view like:

Steph wasn’t his usual self during the entire regular season. He definitely got helped out by Poole and Wiggins

But in the playoffs he was elite in all but maybe the grizzlies series. Yes they played a favorable path to the finals but can’t call it a fluke ring

It’s more real than the bubble
No rings are fluke rings man. It’s a more impressive ring than the bubble with the cast he had around him. Best ring of his career.

Of the last five NBA Champions, Steph Curry had the worst team and beat the best opponent out of the bunch.

Thats the 2022 ring in a nutshell. He is HIM.
Seems debatable at best but even if true he didn’t have the worst team by some crazy margin. All of em pretty even tbh

Seems debatable at best but even if true he didn’t have the worst team by some crazy margin. All of em pretty even tbh
Are they really the worst team when Wiggins was playing at like an all star level and Poole wasn’t dog****?

Don’t think that Cs team was the best finals opponent of that span either. Only dude on the team really in his prime was Marcus Smart. Still think they should’ve won the series though.

Are they really the worst team when Wiggins was playing at like an all star level and Poole wasn’t dog****?

Don’t think that Cs team was the best finals opponent of that span either. Only dude on the team really in his prime was Marcus Smart. Still think they should’ve won the series though.
  • 2019 Warrors: Injured
  • 2020 Heat: Jimmy Butler is your best player OK
  • 2021 Suns: The Suns were and still are frauds
  • 2023 Heat: Jimmy Butler is your best player OK
  • 2022 Celtics:
ESPN on Instagram: The Celtics have a strong chance to beat the Warriors  in the NBA Finals, according to ESPN's BPI 👀
SportsCenter on X: After two games, the Celtics still have a strong chance  to beat the Warriors, according to ESPN's BPI 📝 https://t.co/6105XlIiuV /  X
Guru on X: ESPN BPI gives the Warriors just a 29% chance to win the Finals  heading into Game 5. https://t.co/uBifJiRHwq / X

Back
Top Bottom