Originally Posted by Nako XL

by UF, you mean this guy over here?

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nah, you OU in the dynasty we're talking bout

we talkin bout the one where i'm tOSU

and Krich is UF

he literally has 14 5 star commits....i've never even SEEN such things

ya'll musta really slipped on recruiting....

i only been in two weeks and imma have a decent class
son, I have two losses on my record that never happened to UT and Nebraska. what bothers me is i PUMMELED Nebraska, but after fraij transferedthe dynasty over I've got two phantom losses and 3 of my commits are on UF's list now.

I'm calling foul and boycotting that dynasty until something gets done!
laugh.gif

no but for real. it's not cool.

What you want me to do?
laugh.gif
the only game i advanced with sim for OU was against some scrub team and you got a W...

I dunno what you want me to tell you
laugh.gif
Its wack i guess but i think its better than having this dynasty sitting there idle.

whatever, y'all had just better watch out for UF inmy dynasty. My D is averaging 3 takeaways a game and I know you see how many recruits have that UFhelmet next to their name.

fraij back up off my DE
laugh.gif

son, if you were him you'd cool the trash talk too.

he got curb stomped
laugh.gif

the hilarity is he did the exact same thing to me in one of the games last year, but the tables turned so quick I think he's still recovering from it.

The score isn't even an accurate representation of how bad it went. He was up 25-24 going into the third (the jerk went for 2 after his third TD
laugh.gif
) thenI started alternating between the 3/4 and dime and he threw 4 or 5 straight picks hahaha. I hung 23 straight on him and had my B team in by the end of thethird and you could tell he was getting frustrated because he kept forcing things and turning it over and getting sacked.

his program got exposed.

lol it is nice fasho...

yo enphan we can play late tonight like 11, i got class...

this Michigan team I received is sooooo slow and bad, shoulda gave me PSU

damn! nako u advanced week 6 and my user game vs texas was simmed. i knew if it was simmed i would lose. texas has a free ride to the big 12 chip now.

Originally Posted by xkellenx

damn! nako u advanced week 6 and my user game vs texas was simmed. i knew if it was simmed i would lose. texas has a free ride to the big 12 chip now.

son u were on autopilot, and my team is real nice right now...

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

yeah man, i let it sit for 4 days and i saw u hadnt logged in so i put u on auto
ohwell.gif

yeah man, i let it sit for 4 days and i saw u hadnt logged in so i put u on auto
ohwell.gif

yeah i told you i was having trouble loggin into the dynasty which is why i sent you the pm. i didn't get a chance to get online and do what you and fraijtold me to do until today.

even if texas is nice i know i would of done better than the CPU. 42-17
sick.gif

ohwell.gif

yeah i told you i was having trouble loggin into the dynasty which is why i sent you the pm. i didn't get a chance to get online and do what you and fraij told me to do until today.

sick.gif

lol i beat my last 2 users worse than that...whyd u take oklahoma they suck now?? should take KSU lol, i see u fraij!

ohwell.gif

yeah i told you i was having trouble loggin into the dynasty which is why i sent you the pm. i didn't get a chance to get online and do what you and fraij told me to do until today.

sick.gif

lol i beat my last 2 users worse than that...whyd u take oklahoma they suck now?? should take KSU lol, i see u fraij!

lol oklahomas defense is TRASH! no speed at all but because its oklahoma they gonna recruit well so that's why i asked nako for them.

their recruting has SUCKED...for real KSU is nice and stole 2 4 stars from me that i coulda used....texas aint never get speed, im tryin

i keep telling people to give ksu a chance. theyve got a squad, but no one wants to listen
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
You really tryna take the Big XII this year??

Mizzou fit for war this year! Just got my HB back from bein injured for 4 weeks too
pimp.gif

I wonder if Miss State will even be around to play me now
laugh.gif

Ill make that switch to PSU today.

Yeah man I'm coming finally got a squad...

Think I was up at half last year, then lost it in the 4th with my bum qb...hes gotten better though

I got some NICE rbs like 97 speed

it will be a showdown in that big 12 ship

u number 1 in the nation huh??

Dude, please tell me i didn't just see you disconnect during your game cuz you were down...

you know who you are.

EDIT

yup, you did. you were down 19 going into the 4th and logged out. i'm tempted to just sim your game and advance.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Fraij how you doing w/ them 'Noles?

nerd.gif
Undefeated through week 13 so far... #2 in the country behind USC.

took down Nako with OU and slapped around Airmaxin with Texas.

Gotta get through K rich with UF and its a national champ appearence
pimp.gif

Nice Nako you just screwed me over, so I pretty much don't have a shot anymore because Nako simmed my game which I won. and I was only down because Isupersimmed to the 4th so i could get it over with. So again thanks for screwing me over.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Nice Nako you just screwed me over, so I pretty much don't have a shot anymore because Nako simmed my game which I won. and I was only down because I supersimmed to the 4th so i could get it over with. So again thanks for screwing me over.

EDIT: The schools net is messed up so i've been getting back n forth on XBL so you might as well just auto-pilot me I don't do Bowl Games BCS only, andsince you screwed me over it's no point in me even finishing this season

Back
Top Bottom