The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Soooo you're not going to play me?

Stop crying you %$#+%@% child
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Nice Nako you just screwed me over, so I pretty much don't have a shot anymore because Nako simmed my game which I won. and I was only down because I supersimmed to the 4th so i could get it over with. So again thanks for screwing me over.
you're *+*!!@# ridiculous dude, you know that?

you were on in the dynasty, i saw you come on. you were in your game against notre dame, the score was 28-49. there was no supersim, cut that #%!! out. itwas 28-49 in the third quarter, YOU WERE DOWN. I messaged you and asked, "hey are you playing ND in our dynasty, cuz i'm waiting for you to get donebefore I advance." no response. I messaged you again, no response.

I then messaged eNPHAN and told him I thought u might be losing to ND and if he knew what dynasty you were in. 2 minutes later you logged out.

I know for a fact there's no way you came back in that game you were playing when I was messaging you down because again, YOU WERE DOWN THREE TOUCHDOWNSGOING INTO THE 4TH. I messaged you AGAIN to ask what the deal was.

I even *+*!!@# waited for your whiny #%*. You logged back in and told me "adv." to which i responded ok i will now.

There was no result on your notre dame game. Either you lost and unplugged it, or you lost and didn't record the loss. You did not win the OD game youwere playing while i watched.

Now if that was a different dynasty, then say so. But i didn't screw anyone over. I assumed u took a beating from notre dame and was just like $$%# it,sim it up. So i did. you had even logged into the dynasty when u told me to advance so i dont know where all of this is coming from.

Nako screwed me over. Get the $$%# out of here with that #+++%@*%.

Man up and admit what happened, and admit that all this is is you trying to avoid the 3-4 loss season you're on course for, because you're soundinglike a real *%@!+ right now.

when you're winning you're in here talking all this #%!!, you lose 1 or 2 games and all of a sudden "put me on auto, i dont play bowl games, onlybcs..." get the $$%# outta here. dude's ranked 13 and hes crying.

cut the #+++%@*%. the act's getting old.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Nice Nako you just screwed me over, so I pretty much don't have a shot anymore because Nako simmed my game which I won. and I was only down because I supersimmed to the 4th so i could get it over with. So again thanks for screwing me over.
you're *+*!!@# ridiculous dude, you know that?

you were on in the dynasty, i saw you come on. you were in your game against notre dame, the score was 28-49. there was no supersim, cut that #%!! out. it was 28-49 in the third quarter, YOU WERE DOWN. I messaged you and asked, "hey are you playing ND in our dynasty, cuz i'm waiting for you to get done before I advance." no response. I messaged you again, no response.

I then messaged eNPHAN and told him I thought u might be losing to ND and if he knew what dynasty you were in. 2 minutes later you logged out.

I know for a fact there's no way you came back in that game you were playing when I was messaging you down because again, YOU WERE DOWN THREE TOUCHDOWNS GOING INTO THE 4TH. I messaged you AGAIN to ask what the deal was.

I even *+*!!@# waited for your whiny #%*. You logged back in and told me "adv." to which i responded ok i will now.

There was no result on your notre dame game. Either you lost and unplugged it, or you lost and didn't record the loss. You did not win the OD game you were playing while i watched.

Now if that was a different dynasty, then say so. But i didn't screw anyone over. I assumed u took a beating from notre dame and was just like $$%# it, sim it up. So i did. you had even logged into the dynasty when u told me to advance so i dont know where all of this is coming from.

Nako screwed me over. Get the $$%# out of here with that #+++%@*%.

Man up and admit what happened, and admit that all this is is you trying to avoid the 3-4 loss season you're on course for, because you're sounding like a real *%@!+ right now.

when you're winning you're in here talking all this #%!!, you lose 1 or 2 games and all of a sudden "put me on auto, i dont play bowl games, only bcs..." get the $$%# outta here. dude's ranked 13 and hes crying.

cut the #+++%@*%. the act's getting old.
How could i ^(&$($_ message you if I got kicked off XBL, and I won that game by 1. 50-49. Im too good to play bowl games, like I saidit's Championship or bust, and due to the fact that you screwed me I don't even have a shot.

look, i'm tired of you. if you want to quit, then quit. i'm not arguing with you or dealing with your $$$* anymore.

you told me to advance. i advanced. i'm done.

go play in the cotton bowl.

no one said anything about quitting just put me on auto. I don't do bowl games, and Ecook why dont you ps3 ballers talk trash on ps3. You would get smashedif you had a 360

no one said anything about quitting just put me on auto. I don't do bowl games, and Ecook why dont you ps3 ballers talk trash on ps3. You would get smashed if you had a 360

hahahahahahaha come play me dawg, im number 3 in the nation right now...whats good lil boy??

losin to the comp ur sorry, get outta here, get outta here!

^^ UM got switched to PSU.

Tenn in Nakos dynasty is around i can let him know you wanna play tonight if you want.

EDIT: Tenn Said hell play tonight after 10pm EST

It's funny because 1 I won, 2 it's funny how Nako goes from it's an EA glitch, to it's impossible you could have won...Like I said get a 360Ecook then holla @ me

i just got in it...im texas number 3 in the nation??

beat the same ppl u did by almost identical scores...dont play u this yr

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

i just got in it...im texas number 3 in the nation??

beat the same ppl u did by almost identical scores...dont play u this yr

You're a bum play me for your SN

It's funny because 1 I won, 2 it's funny how Nako goes from it's an EA glitch, to it's impossible you could have won...Like I said get a 360 Ecook then holla @ me
son u messaged me and was like "what happened, my game result didnt show up" and i gave you the benefit of the doubt and was like"oh word? well you know the ea glitch where you play a game but the results dont save for everyone else in the league. my bad man."

i gave you the benefit of the doubt, but now all this !+$##%## you come in here talking, i know you're full of #++#.

You were down 28-49 in the third, i was watching your game. You never made it to the fourth quarter because you LOGGED OUT.

But let's say you did supersim it.

A. you said you were up and decided to sim the 4th. The score was 28-49! you were not up!

B. Even if you did sim, you mean for me to believe you were getting raped 28-49 by the computer and decided it was a good idea to sim the rest of the game?

C. and when you did that, somehow your comp made a dazzling 4th quarter comeback to win 50-49???

shut the *#@@ up.

please.

It's funny because 1 I won, 2 it's funny how Nako goes from it's an EA glitch, to it's impossible you could have won...Like I said get a 360 Ecook then holla @ me
son u messaged me and was like "what happened, my game result didnt show up" and i gave you the benefit of the doubt and was like "oh word? well you know the ea glitch where you play a game but the results dont save for everyone else in the league. my bad man."

i gave you the benefit of the doubt, but now all this !+$##%## you come in here talking, i know you're full of #++#.

You were down 28-49 in the third, i was watching your game. You never made it to the fourth quarter because you LOGGED OUT.

A. you said you were up and decided to sim the 4th. The score was 28-49! you were not up!

B. Even if you did sim, you mean for me to believe you were getting raped 28-49 by the computer and decided it was a good idea to sim the rest of the game?

C. and when you did that, somehow your comp made a dazzling 4th quarter comeback to win 50-49???

shut the *#@@ up.

please.

Redd_Nail_In_The_Coffin-front-large.jpg

son u messaged me and was like "what happened, my game result didnt show up" and i gave you the benefit of the doubt and was like "oh word? well you know the ea glitch where you play a game but the results dont save for everyone else in the league. my bad man."

shut the *#@@ up.

please.
Whatever kid, I know I won. This year should be FSU'd from the record books thanks to you.

Back
Top Bottom