The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

It's crazy he's the biggest "star" but doesn't even try to exercise care in the roles he chooses.

Filmography to filmography. I got Sly or Arnold over Dwayne.

loved Sly and the Governator but the preference with them today makes me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. hate to say but they are past their prime.

Do it, the only people that don't like it are the people that hate the art-style. But if you dig it, than you'll definitely enjoy the story.
Started and ended up running through it in a couple days. I know nothing about League of Legends but this was damned good. I loved the art style, great story, world building, emotional points, the somehow grounded moments in this fantasy world. One of the most quality things Netflix has had in a while.

^Well damn. I'm loving the graphics from Arcane just scrolling through the eps. Gonna start this weekend.

Tryna finish Dopesick today. Show is really good. Would recommend.

Gotta also catch the most recent ep of Mayor of Kingstown.

Started and ended up running through it in a couple days. I know nothing about League of Legends but this was damned good. I loved the art style, great story, world building, emotional points, the somehow grounded moments in this fantasy world. One of the most quality things Netflix has had in a while.
the league a legends, I game that I thought I would play but never started. never cared for the game but the anime series is great.

Nice to rewatch Looper again….if you’re into time travel movies…its great

Closer and double jeopardy are enjoyable flicks worth checking out.

Arcane was too FIYAH! Mad it ended like that, jus sucks we gotta wait till 2023 for a new season.
What?!
9dwh2pyn4d181.png

S1 was so good I hope they don't ruin it and try to force it to fit the game. Like I looked into a few things and I see game fans talking about the show like the game, certain characters coming back and how these are champions blah blah blah and I hope the writers are better than that. If all these human stories devolve into some kinda cheesy arena battle that will be kinda dumb.

True story was good. Like most I knew what happened.

at first I thought it was gonna be like the game but then the twist.

Kevin hart wasn’t believable imo. The forensics of it all in the end didn’t make sense and the body guard was a *** for that

S1 was so good I hope they don't ruin it and try to force it to fit the game. Like I looked into a few things and I see game fans talking about the show like the game, certain characters coming back and how these are champions blah blah blah and I hope the writers are better than that. If all these human stories devolve into some kinda cheesy arena battle that will be kinda dumb.

Most def agree. I’ll take character driven stories over some battle action packed show any day.

Back
Top Bottom