The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Powder-in-Arcane-Music-Video-1140x570.jpg
Jinx_Arcane_Guns.png

is that even a question?
Rocky 1>>> anything Rocks put out.
T1,T2>>>> same.
Sly and th Governator earned their share of stardom and hardwork to become icons. The Rock is entertaining though. I don't see both icons doing comedy as they are bad at doing comedies.

I audibled out of Arcane and watched the whole first season of Black Sails. That joint was dope and I heard it only gets better.

Will watch Arcane next weekend.

^Well damn. I'm loving the graphics from Arcane just scrolling through the eps. Gonna start this weekend.

Tryna finish Dopesick today. Show is really good. Would recommend.

Gotta also catch the most recent ep of Mayor of Kingstown.

Dope sick is a must watch. Felt moderately bad for poor people from West Virginia and Ohio.

Last edited:
Just finished Ozark episode 9 in season 3:
The brother dying was pretty ****ing gripping, he was annoying as hell. But the wife breaking down, the hitman walking towards him as he was waiting outside of the restaurant for his sister. I think I would have went out guns blazing with my brother and died trying before giving him up.

They lost me as a viewer when the student raised his legs in the air so he could get his booty ate. He worked so hard to get the cheeks only to pull that stunt.

200.gif

Lol my man went there FIRST DATE :lol:

You gotta feel someone out first before doing some off the wall kinky sh**. Clearly it's worked for him before.

Arcane is Netflix highest rated original and most watched series globally but not even in the top 10 is the US, wild. I get it though, thought the same like Netflix has a million of these generic cash grabs, but this isn't one of them. The first act (1st 3 episodes) are worth a shot on a slow day to see if you're into it.

Arcane is Netflix highest rated original and most watched series globally but not even in the top 10 is the US, wild. I get it though, thought the same like Netflix has a million of these generic cash grabs, but this isn't one of them. The first act (1st 3 episodes) are worth a shot on a slow day to see if you're into it.
Well the U.S. ain't exactly an anime crazed nation. They have more time focusing crazy topics on fox news.

Rewatching Watchmen (HBO)

Completely missed this post credit scene.

"Heaven is not enough because heaven doesn't need me"

wow.png

Back
Top Bottom