The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

True Story got a lot of praise in here. Going to save it to binge for my holiday flight. Thanks for the recommendation :nthat:

I love me some Sandra Bullock so I watched The Unforgivable. It was kind of sad tbh |l

Fell asleep watching Outlaw last night.
If you guys haven’t peeped, get to peepin.
****s 🔥

Also, whoever did the Voiceover for this should do it for all shows with voiceover. The voices actually match the Characters.

You can’t even tell it’s voiced over.
(Also shorty is so bad, God Damn that sex appeal- kind of broad Prince would have found and put in his New Power Generation type Group)
What is this?

What is this?
It’s hard to find on IMDB because it’s under its Spanish name, but it’s the story of a teenage gamer nerd that gets bullied by the neighborhood jocks. He works at an arcade and meets a Girl, one of the Leaders of a 60’s street gang and she takes a liking to him. He joins their crew as they rob banks, sell drugs and f batches.

Watched My Name. It was a little far fetched but the action and tone were good. Another solid South Korean acquisition.

Body Of Lies is still a good movie.

I don't care!

Golshifteh.png

Finished Cowboy Bebop and thought it was good, definitely sequel worthy over the majority of subpar things on Netflix. Maybe because I only saw a few episodes of Cowboy Bebop back in the day, I have no real connection to it or preset expectations. Good fun, good action, I liked the characters. It's a mafia/yakuza revenge flick really behind the quirky ****. I do get where they should have either committed to the quirky **** or to the serious though, made for an odd mix. Think it would have been killer if it was straight serious.

Finished Cowboy Bebop and thought it was good, definitely sequel worthy over the majority of subpar things on Netflix. Maybe because I only saw a few episodes of Cowboy Bebop back in the day, I have no real connection to it or preset expectations. Good fun, good action, I liked the characters. It's a mafia/yakuza revenge flick really behind the quirky ****. I do get where they should have either committed to the quirky **** or to the serious though, made for an odd mix. Think it would have been killer if it was straight serious.
Personally I've only heard people that have seen the anime absolutely hate the show which I get. It's kind of hard to separate the OG anime from this when it's a classic. I thought it was ok enough to get another season which I would have assumed was the last one cause the anime is only 26 episodes.
I'd like to see the numbers cause it would suck if Netflix killed the show just because of the fan base that wanted nothing to do with the show in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom