The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Attachments

• charon.jpg
    charon.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 97
Just finished Umbrella Academy S3, ended better than I thought it would. Luther’s character became more likable I thought, could never believe new Ben’s character though. Justin Min is good, but it was just too different..Reggie is trash so there’s that.

just finished S1 of Resident Evil. questions though is about Jade's daughter affinity towards that Giant Croc. did she sprayed herself with that compound or does she has something on her DNA? but the thing is, the zombie wanted to attack her, so I'm quite uncertain.

just finished S1 of Resident Evil. questions though is about Jade's daughter affinity towards that Giant Croc. did she sprayed herself with that compound or does she has something on her DNA? but the thing is, the zombie wanted to attack her, so I'm quite uncertain.

nahh i just think abject stupidity and reckless dumbassery are in Jade’s DNA and she passed it on to Bea

I think she did something with her DNA during her time of birth

definitely liked S1 or RE. like picasso swerve picasso swerve said, the flashbacks were actually well done. they were able to balance both timelines, though i was more interested in the earlier one. the later timeline just seemed disconnected and it was just jade constantly running for her life

Only on episode 5 of this weird resident evil show but this jade character fighting to become the most annoying character in tv show history…. Walter white son, Tariq from power and the son from ozark, have nothing on this goofball here.

Also Hate to be that guy but wesker I remember from the video games don’t match at all.

Only on episode 5 of this weird resident evil show but this jade character fighting to become the most annoying character in tv show history…. Walter white son, Tariq from power and the son from ozark, have nothing on this goofball here.

Also Hate to be that guy but wesker I remember from the video games don’t match at all.
they put a different take on Wesker on this one but I see the semblance as far as character goes. Wesker was a scientist and a sort of mercenary/spy experimental psycho person which they showed with the clones characters. definitely better than what that garbage MCU series on Disney as far as character and story development and none of that cultural b.s.

Bout to start ep3 of this today. This joint is solid so far. The actor portraying Larry is killin it. Good rec.
I can already tell I’m sleeping on BLACKBIRD.
Never even ended my APPLEtV account, got to start this.

Bill Burr is such an underrated comedian. I'm a liberal but some of the things he says about white liberals make too much sense lol

If all these feminists showed up to WNBA games we wouldnt have a problem of them making less :rofl: instead they rather watch the Kardashians and rich housewives of Hollywood. Don't blame men for that.

Last edited:
Some of the characters' actions in Resident Evil are unrealistic or just plain stupid, but it's pretty good.

How the hell do you not have security detail in a lab with secret AND illegal animal testing? That almost took me out of the show, but seeing the zombie dog done right kept me in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom