The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

First season is only 6 episodes.
Thanks about to hop on it, how was it overall?
Just watched the first season this week.  Its is really good, can't wait to see season 2.
Yea it was really good. Left me wondering what happens next. Does anyone suspect when the second season will be released?

First season is only 6 episodes.
Just watched the first season this week.  Its is really good, can't wait to see season 2.
Yea it was really good. Left me wondering what happens next. Does anyone suspect when the second season will be released?

Just noticed that Scarface is now streaming. My thanksgiving just got that much better! 
pimp.gif

Dylan Dog: Dead Of Night is up for streaming also The Set Up with 50 cents

i saw dylan dog and i enjoyed it. simple quirky action/light horror movie. as for the 50 cent movie couldnt tell u

Dylan Dog: Dead Of Night is up for streaming also The Set Up with 50 cents

i saw dylan dog and i enjoyed it. simple quirky action/light horror movie. as for the 50 cent movie couldnt tell u

Originally Posted by KingJaffeJo

Not for a while. Season 2 is currently airing.

Originally Posted by KingJaffeJo

Not for a while. Season 2 is currently airing.

What's this I hear about Netflix trying to raise the price on people that stream from game consoles? If true, how much will it be?

Netflix just keeps finding ways to lose customers. I've been thinking about canceling my account lately anyways, because I barely even use it anymore.

What's this I hear about Netflix trying to raise the price on people that stream from game consoles? If true, how much will it be?

Netflix just keeps finding ways to lose customers. I've been thinking about canceling my account lately anyways, because I barely even use it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom