Im on season three
pimp.gif

Winnie Cooper!
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I saw the devil, no mercy & the chaser are both good.

subtitles though(I know some people don't like to read)

Antichrist was okay

the Pixar story

I saw the devil, no mercy & the chaser are both good.

subtitles though(I know some people don't like to read)

Antichrist was okay

the Pixar story

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

What's this I hear about Netflix trying to raise the price on people that stream from game consoles? If true, how much will it be?

Netflix just keeps finding ways to lose customers. I've been thinking about canceling my account lately anyways, because I barely even use it anymore.

why the hell do they want to do that? 
30t6p3b.gif
 smh if that's true

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

What's this I hear about Netflix trying to raise the price on people that stream from game consoles? If true, how much will it be?

Netflix just keeps finding ways to lose customers. I've been thinking about canceling my account lately anyways, because I barely even use it anymore.

why the hell do they want to do that? 
30t6p3b.gif
 smh if that's true

Am I the only one having menu problems on xbox 360? Only my Instant Queue, Search, and Party menus show up. No recommendations, recently watched, etc. And in order to add something to my instant queue from my laptop or iPhone
sick.gif
Won't show up if I do it on 360.

Am I the only one having menu problems on xbox 360? Only my Instant Queue, Search, and Party menus show up. No recommendations, recently watched, etc. And in order to add something to my instant queue from my laptop or iPhone
sick.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

How I Met Your Mother seasons?! Score.

5.1 Audio (PS3 and certain players) and HD to boot? Hell yeah, not like 5.1 really matters for this type of show but its a plus. Arrested Development is another dope one too

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

How I Met Your Mother seasons?! Score.

5.1 Audio (PS3 and certain players) and HD to boot? Hell yeah, not like 5.1 really matters for this type of show but its a plus. Arrested Development is another dope one too

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

sick.gif

Nah. Mine randomly does that sometimes, too. Sometimes you just have to restart your Xbox or try it again later.
So is the price raise on people that stream from game consoles true? If it's more than $10, I'm canceling.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

sick.gif

Nah. Mine randomly does that sometimes, too. Sometimes you just have to restart your Xbox or try it again later.
So is the price raise on people that stream from game consoles true? If it's more than $10, I'm canceling.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom