The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just watched Sin Nombre.
pimp.gif

I need to close out FNL Season. I haven't had time to watch it the past couple weeks.

Just watched Sin Nombre.
pimp.gif

I need to close out FNL Season. I haven't had time to watch it the past couple weeks.

If you guys get the mail service check your email

"Thank you for being a Netflix member with a DVD subscription. As a gesture of thanks this holiday season, we'd like to offer you a free bonus DVD rental to supplement your DVD subscription."

"Thank you for being a Netflix member with a DVD subscription. As a gesture of thanks this holiday season, we'd like to offer you a free bonus DVD rental to supplement your DVD subscription."

Originally Posted by tecca nena

What exactly does this mean?About to check my email..Netflix account..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Theyre sending me the next dvd in my que. But i'll have to return 2 dvd's to get one back

Theyre sending me the next dvd in my que. But i'll have to return 2 dvd's to get one back

What exactly does this mean? About to check my email..Netflix account..

oh that may be a problem for me.. i was expecting a dvd on friday.. but it haven't show up yet..

What exactly does this mean? About to check my email..Netflix account..

oh that may be a problem for me.. i was expecting a dvd on friday.. but it haven't show up yet..

Just finish "Friday Night Lights" series 5 seasons (in like 2 weeks). Pretty good show. Now on to "Lost" season 2.

Just finish "Friday Night Lights" series 5 seasons (in like 2 weeks). Pretty good show. Now on to "Lost" season 2.

Back
Top Bottom