The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just finished watching the first 3 seasons of Breaking Bad and I love it. Can't believe I was sleeping on this show for so long..

Anyone know if they'll put season 4 on netflix soon?

Just finished season 3 of SOA
eek.gif

I need to find season 4 somewhere online
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

That's weak about starz getting removed from netflix..

they gotta make room for new stuff, nothings gonna stay on netflix forever that would mean no one would buy movies 
What new stuff? More straight to DVD/Low budget movies? I am paying this last month and then canceling this stuff, complete trash

they gotta make room for new stuff, nothings gonna stay on netflix forever that would mean no one would buy movies 
What new stuff? More straight to DVD/Low budget movies? I am paying this last month and then canceling this stuff, complete trash

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

do u live on netflix?, theres tons of stuff to watch unless you seen it all already which i don't see how its possible, they have been adding more better movies of late, theres lots of tv seasons, there will never be the latest release movies especially if its a big bluray seller  
but in the end hulu amazon and netflix will always have the same stuff and netflix will be better until amazon starts spending money on different contracts than them

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

do u live on netflix?, theres tons of stuff to watch unless you seen it all already which i don't see how its possible, they have been adding more better movies of late, theres lots of tv seasons, there will never be the latest release movies especially if its a big bluray seller  
but in the end hulu amazon and netflix will always have the same stuff and netflix will be better until amazon starts spending money on different contracts than them

Just watched the Documentary on MS13 - not bad - Crazy how it seems to be spreading

Just watched the Documentary on MS13 - not bad - Crazy how it seems to be spreading

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by NobleKane

sad that there is only less than a month left before all starz movies and shows get taken off netflix for good
frown.gif

eek.gif
 How did I not know this?! I need to catch up on starz then before its all gone. Do you know the exact date its getting cut off?

i believe feb 27 or 28. not sure.
this has nothing to do with making room. starz ended their contract with netflix because starz wanted more money to stay on netflix and netflix wasnt gonna pay the price.

so if you were planning on watching any starz shows or movies i suggest you do it now.

sad that there is only less than a month left before all starz movies and shows get taken off netflix for good
frown.gif

eek.gif
 How did I not know this?! I need to catch up on starz then before its all gone. Do you know the exact date its getting cut off?

this has nothing to do with making room. starz ended their contract with netflix because starz wanted more money to stay on netflix and netflix wasnt gonna pay the price.

so if you were planning on watching any starz shows or movies i suggest you do it now.

frown.gif

eek.gif

Which Shows and Movies be going?
eyes.gif

frown.gif

eek.gif

Which Shows and Movies be going?
eyes.gif

For anyone into Formula 1 watch Senna. Documentary about Ayrton Senna, one of the best formula 1 drivers of all time. Great documentary and shows tons of footage from his career.

For anyone into Formula 1 watch Senna. Documentary about Ayrton Senna, one of the best formula 1 drivers of all time. Great documentary and shows tons of footage from his career.

Back
Top Bottom