The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

eek.gif
 How did I not know this?! I need to catch up on starz then before its all gone. Do you know the exact date its getting cut off?

i believe feb 27 or 28. not sure.
this has nothing to do with making room. starz ended their contract with netflix because starz wanted more money to stay on netflix and netflix wasnt gonna pay the price.

so if you were planning on watching any starz shows or movies i suggest you do it now.
Which Shows and Movies be going?
eyes.gif

everything that is starz branded. just click on the starz play section. 

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Originally Posted by NobleKane

eek.gif
 How did I not know this?! I need to catch up on starz then before its all gone. Do you know the exact date its getting cut off?

i believe feb 27 or 28. not sure.
this has nothing to do with making room. starz ended their contract with netflix because starz wanted more money to stay on netflix and netflix wasnt gonna pay the price.

so if you were planning on watching any starz shows or movies i suggest you do it now.
Which Shows and Movies be going?
eyes.gif

everything that is starz branded. just click on the starz play section. 

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Can someone school me on Netflix? I just got it today.
The Wood
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Breaking Bad, Spartacus, The League and Workoholics ( Comedies) to start off with

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Can someone school me on Netflix? I just got it today.
The Wood
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Breaking Bad, Spartacus, The League and Workoholics ( Comedies) to start off with

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Thank you to everyone that recommended Sons of Anarchy. Show is
smokin.gif
. Had it sitting in my instant queue for as long as I can remember and finally got to it Monday morning. Finished up season 1 yesterday and now I'm on episode 2 of season 2.

As I always do, I recommend Nip/Tuck. And if you want to laugh, Arrested development is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Thank you to everyone that recommended Sons of Anarchy. Show is
smokin.gif
. Had it sitting in my instant queue for as long as I can remember and finally got to it Monday morning. Finished up season 1 yesterday and now I'm on episode 2 of season 2.

As I always do, I recommend Nip/Tuck. And if you want to laugh, Arrested development is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

since i missed watching the chappelle show when it came out i'm watching it all over and loving it. also almost finished with wonder years.

since i missed watching the chappelle show when it came out i'm watching it all over and loving it. also almost finished with wonder years.

It seems like updates with stuff worth watching arrives heavy in a week or so straight. Then three months of straight to dvd doo doo madness they expect us to like. I'm watching shows over again like SOA and Workaholics. Netflix needs an update on quality real quick.

It seems like updates with stuff worth watching arrives heavy in a week or so straight. Then three months of straight to dvd doo doo madness they expect us to like. I'm watching shows over again like SOA and Workaholics. Netflix needs an update on quality real quick.

Man co-sign! 2 months will go by with me barely watching anything new at all and i tell myself im cancelling and I tell my friends not to get it.  Then BAM one week a bunch of good new stuff gets added and Im praising it again.  It's def in a lull stage right now.

Back
Top Bottom