The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

Whats a good Anime? suggestions?

I like Speed Grapher, its not your usual "awkward high school-er saves the world" anime. I also like how it kind of touches on secret societies of the wealthy. I haven't finished it yet, but it does what most anime fails to do nowadays, hold my attention.

Also, is that a Yo Gotti sighting???

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

Whats a good Anime? suggestions?

I like Speed Grapher, its not your usual "awkward high school-er saves the world" anime. I also like how it kind of touches on secret societies of the wealthy. I haven't finished it yet, but it does what most anime fails to do nowadays, hold my attention.

Also, is that a Yo Gotti sighting???

Originally Posted by NobleKane

its not the end all be all though. They are actually cutting out the middle man on someof their upcoming movies so instead of hitting cable first after the initial dvd release movies will be going to instant stream instead.

Movies like Killer Elite, Drive, The Grey, The Artist, and Dreamworks animation films all should be coming to netflix streaming first. Netflix has alot of deals with many studios.

Then you have original series like House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, and Arrested Development.

They arent in as bad shape as it looks.

That's cool and everything but the Netflix that I have now is complete trash. I keep hearing Netflix is striking all these deals wit movie studios but nothing new is popping up. If it wasn't for King of the Hill and a couple Anime shows I would never turn it on. I still carry the disappointment that I had when I first purchased Netflix a couple months ago. I remember just staring at the screen thinking this had to be some kind of bad joke. Their movie selection is so weird and absurd, it's like one of those Mom n Pop video stores from the 90s. I LOVE old movies but it would it hurt them to put something new and decent? Most of their new stuff feels like rejected content no one else wants to carry. 

its not the end all be all though. They are actually cutting out the middle man on someof their upcoming movies so instead of hitting cable first after the initial dvd release movies will be going to instant stream instead.

Movies like Killer Elite, Drive, The Grey, The Artist, and Dreamworks animation films all should be coming to netflix streaming first. Netflix has alot of deals with many studios.

Then you have original series like House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, and Arrested Development.

That's cool and everything but the Netflix that I have now is complete trash. I keep hearing Netflix is striking all these deals wit movie studios but nothing new is popping up. If it wasn't for King of the Hill and a couple Anime shows I would never turn it on. I still carry the disappointment that I had when I first purchased Netflix a couple months ago. I remember just staring at the screen thinking this had to be some kind of bad joke. Their movie selection is so weird and absurd, it's like one of those Mom n Pop video stores from the 90s. I LOVE old movies but it would it hurt them to put something new and decent? Most of their new stuff feels like rejected content no one else wants to carry. 

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

another hood classic is coming to stream in april. Juice will be available April 1
laugh.gif

I will add to my instant queue..on the 1st..

its been in my wants or whatever for well over a year...looked in my que and it was there
smokin.gif
...didnt know i had to wait till the 1st tho
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

another hood classic is coming to stream in april. Juice will be available April 1
laugh.gif

I will add to my instant queue..on the 1st..

its been in my wants or whatever for well over a year...looked in my que and it was there
smokin.gif
...didnt know i had to wait till the 1st tho
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

This.

This.

This.

what do you expect for 7.99 a month?
netflix streaming started off as an extra incentive for the dvd plan. 

what do you expect for 7.99 a month?
netflix streaming started off as an extra incentive for the dvd plan. 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Bring Boy Meets World to Instant Streaming Netflix!

THIS!
All of this. One of my favorite shows ever. I'm tired of just watching it on MTV2 when I can.
laugh.gif

Just finished How I Met Your Mother.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Bring Boy Meets World to Instant Streaming Netflix!

THIS!
All of this. One of my favorite shows ever. I'm tired of just watching it on MTV2 when I can.
laugh.gif

Just finished How I Met Your Mother.

Back
Top Bottom