The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by cap1229

They need some disney movies. The good ones or they can have like king fu panda or something

i think they already got a disney contract coming up i remember reading about it a while back 

They need some disney movies. The good ones or they can have like king fu panda or something

i think they already got a disney contract coming up i remember reading about it a while back 

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Originally Posted by durantula

I'll say it again because I haven't seen any talk of it, white collar is a must watch. I might get into Friday night lights soon, damn I'm running out of shows to watch.

White Collar is dope Im on season two.
Thank you for the heads up. Just finished season one and the last episode my minds was blown

I just watched the first 2 seasons of White Collar in about a week...   Show is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Originally Posted by durantula

I'll say it again because I haven't seen any talk of it, white collar is a must watch. I might get into Friday night lights soon, damn I'm running out of shows to watch.

White Collar is dope Im on season two.
Thank you for the heads up. Just finished season one and the last episode my minds was blown

I just watched the first 2 seasons of White Collar in about a week...   Show is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

they just lost starz which had a disney contract in itself thus the removal of toy story 3, tangled, and the likes. They did however replace it with a dreamworks animation contract which should go in full effect in 2013. This is the first time dreamworks animation has chose online streaming over cable. im not familiar with dreamworks animation. the only movies i know from them are shrek and kung fu panda

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

they just lost starz which had a disney contract in itself thus the removal of toy story 3, tangled, and the likes. They did however replace it with a dreamworks animation contract which should go in full effect in 2013. This is the first time dreamworks animation has chose online streaming over cable. im not familiar with dreamworks animation. the only movies i know from them are shrek and kung fu panda

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Watching saved by the bell.. right now..

i find it weird that season 2(which is season 1 of saved by the bell) has the original pilot at episode 16.
Good Morning Miss Bliss(which is labeled as season 1)is missing the blended zack commentary at the begining or not?

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Watching saved by the bell.. right now..

i find it weird that season 2(which is season 1 of saved by the bell) has the original pilot at episode 16.
Good Morning Miss Bliss(which is labeled as season 1)is missing the blended zack commentary at the begining or not?

Back
Top Bottom