The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

man gi joe, transformers, he man, robotech, voltron, xmen, saved by the bell all on stream... its like im a kid again...

just watched everything must go w/ will ferral and meet bill w/ two face from the dark knight. both were pretty funny.

just watched everything must go w/ will ferral and meet bill w/ two face from the dark knight. both were pretty funny.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by kix28

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

Just started watching Supernatural. I like it so far.

[h2]Storyline[/h2]
This television drama is about two brothers, Sam and Dean, who were raised by their father, John, to hunt and kill all things that go "bump in the night" after his wife, Mary, was murdered by something supernaturally evil when the boys were young. 22 years later the brothers set out on a journey, fighting evil along the way, to find their recently missing father who, when they finally meet up with, reveals he knows what killed their mother, a demon, and has found a way to track and kill it. Meanwhile, Sam starts to develop frightening abilities that include death visions, visions of people dying before it actually happens. These visions are somehow connected to the demon who murdered his mother and it's mysterious plans that seem to be all about Sam. When their father dies striking a deal with the very same devil that had killed his wife, the brothers, now alone and without their mentor...Written by Rachel B.  

Definitely watch this show it is really good I'm now just waiting for the season that just ended on tv.

I really liked the show. That run from season 2 to 5 was almost perfect.
Show should've ended there though, when the creator left. Season 6
sick.gif
QFT. They shoulda just ended it when Sam
Spoiler [+]
went in the cage.... These last two seasons sucked #@$. it's a shame what the show has become. I don't even know what they're hunting anymore... LOL

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

Just started watching Supernatural. I like it so far.

[h2]Storyline[/h2]
This television drama is about two brothers, Sam and Dean, who were raised by their father, John, to hunt and kill all things that go "bump in the night" after his wife, Mary, was murdered by something supernaturally evil when the boys were young. 22 years later the brothers set out on a journey, fighting evil along the way, to find their recently missing father who, when they finally meet up with, reveals he knows what killed their mother, a demon, and has found a way to track and kill it. Meanwhile, Sam starts to develop frightening abilities that include death visions, visions of people dying before it actually happens. These visions are somehow connected to the demon who murdered his mother and it's mysterious plans that seem to be all about Sam. When their father dies striking a deal with the very same devil that had killed his wife, the brothers, now alone and without their mentor...Written by Rachel B.  

Definitely watch this show it is really good I'm now just waiting for the season that just ended on tv.

sick.gif
Spoiler [+]
went in the cage.... These last two seasons sucked #@$. it's a shame what the show has become. I don't even know what they're hunting anymore... LOL

Originally Posted by big1236

sick.gif
Spoiler [+]

Really your not feeling season 6? If you saw season 6 the finale had me all into the show. And Castiel is the homie until he started choosing all the wrong decisions. Dude made me go from feeling like he was a good dude to me just thinking every step he took was just a lot of face palms and full of LOSSES. Like c'mon man no don't do it. Nothing but a lotta SMH.

Originally Posted by big1236

sick.gif
Spoiler [+]

Really your not feeling season 6? If you saw season 6 the finale had me all into the show. And Castiel is the homie until he started choosing all the wrong decisions. Dude made me go from feeling like he was a good dude to me just thinking every step he took was just a lot of face palms and full of LOSSES. Like c'mon man no don't do it. Nothing but a lotta SMH.

^
This current season is ok.  I don't really like the current villains (Leviathans).  Not sure what direction they are going in.

^
This current season is ok.  I don't really like the current villains (Leviathans).  Not sure what direction they are going in.

Originally Posted by shogun

^

I haven't seen any episode of this current season. Is it worth it?

^

^
The show is still good but it has dropped off.  There were some really good episodes.  It's a question mark on how this season will end and how they'll continue onto the next one.

^
The show is still good but it has dropped off.  There were some really good episodes.  It's a question mark on how this season will end and how they'll continue onto the next one.

^

Really? Damn another season? They are really reaching for longest series eve! I hope they don't leave a cliffhanger for the series finale when it ends. Kind of like how they did for Angel. That was just stupid IMO.Any good action or Kung fu movies to check out on Netflix preferably in English cuz I just can't rock with movies where I gotta read subtitles.

^

Really? Damn another season? They are really reaching for longest series eve! I hope they don't leave a cliffhanger for the series finale when it ends. Kind of like how they did for Angel. That was just stupid IMO.Any good action or Kung fu movies to check out on Netflix preferably in English cuz I just can't rock with movies where I gotta read subtitles.

i guess i was just content after season 5. iono, maybe if i watch season 6 all the way through, i can get back into liking it again.
for me though, there are only 5 seasons...LOL

i guess i was just content after season 5. iono, maybe if i watch season 6 all the way through, i can get back into liking it again.
for me though, there are only 5 seasons...LOL

Back
Top Bottom