The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

They need to put ATL on netflix... i feel like watching "urban" movies
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
They need to put Lottery Ticket, never got to finish seeing it
frown.gif

I hate you guys for telling me about Luther. I just watched all 10 episodes in 3 days, and now I am depressed because I know there is no other under-the-radar show that I can start watching that will be even half as good as Luther just was. 
frown.gif

Wow, those were the 10 most intense, well-acted, dramatic episodes of television I have ever seen. Superb show, absolutely superb. 
pimp.gif

I can only hope that someone fills me in on another show that can be as amazing as Luther and that I wouldn't already know about. 
ohwell.gif

I feel like I'm seriously having withdrawals from not having any more Luther episodes to watch... someone help put me on something else that is at least close to being as good...

(Besides well known shows like Breaking Bad, Mad Men, 24...which I have watched every episode of already).

Please
30t6p3b.gif

I hate you guys for telling me about Luther. I just watched all 10 episodes in 3 days, and now I am depressed because I know there is no other under-the-radar show that I can start watching that will be even half as good as Luther just was. 
frown.gif

Wow, those were the 10 most intense, well-acted, dramatic episodes of television I have ever seen. Superb show, absolutely superb. 
pimp.gif

I can only hope that someone fills me in on another show that can be as amazing as Luther and that I wouldn't already know about. 
ohwell.gif

I feel like I'm seriously having withdrawals from not having any more Luther episodes to watch... someone help put me on something else that is at least close to being as good...

(Besides well known shows like Breaking Bad, Mad Men, 24...which I have watched every episode of already).

Please
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

frown.gif

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Please
30t6p3b.gif

If you haven't heard of it already...  Downton Abbey isn't a Luther kind of show (might not be your pace), but definitely an excellent show. Check it out.  

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

frown.gif

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Please
30t6p3b.gif

If you haven't heard of it already...  Downton Abbey isn't a Luther kind of show (might not be your pace), but definitely an excellent show. Check it out.  

Damn, I liked Luther too but I didn't think it was as amazing as you make it sound to be 
laugh.gif
.  I watched the 2nd series first, still have to watch the 1st series.  I've read the reviews and they were positive but saying it was formulaic and had a lot of cliches.  Idris Elba was great in it as usual.
I like British shows.  It's a nice change from American tv.  I started Being Human and have had Downton Abbey in my instant queue for awhile.

Damn, I liked Luther too but I didn't think it was as amazing as you make it sound to be 
laugh.gif
.  I watched the 2nd series first, still have to watch the 1st series.  I've read the reviews and they were positive but saying it was formulaic and had a lot of cliches.  Idris Elba was great in it as usual.
I like British shows.  It's a nice change from American tv.  I started Being Human and have had Downton Abbey in my instant queue for awhile.

Archer is
pimp.gif
...its my go to when I'm bored especially since I just finished watching all 3 seasons of Breaking Bad
laugh.gif

Archer is
pimp.gif
...its my go to when I'm bored especially since I just finished watching all 3 seasons of Breaking Bad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom