The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

been watching how i met your mother 
laugh.gif
 can anyone recommend some comedies? something similar to superbad/21 jumpstreet type 

trailer park boys and arrested development. workaholics and the league...

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Drive was amazing. Do yourselves a favor.
A lot of people are divided on the movie.  It took me a while to go and watch it but I liked it.  It was weird, violent and had strippers 
smokin.gif

Yeah its great. Its not action packed though. The dialoge is dry but entertaining. I would not recomend it if you are sleepy. It will put you to sleep. Watch it well rested.

I watch late at night and I was confused!!

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by kix28

I haven't seen any episode of this current season. Is it worth it?
No.
Season 7 is so, so wack. 
tired.gif
It's not really jumping the shark if you never come down.
-Carver Edlund.

I'm only on season 5 though.

The series creator/main writer, Kripke, planned the whole show out for 5 seasons...but since CW was so thirsty, they made him %+*! up the 5th season finale and kept the show going after dude left.
30t6p3b.gif

Check out a Italian movie called Gomorrah...It's a really good Mafia gangster movie. Subtitles,but still very much worth watching.

gomorrah_movie_poster.jpg

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

No.
Season 7 is so, so wack. 
tired.gif
It's not really jumping the shark if you never come down.
-Carver Edlund.

I'm only on season 5 though.

The series creator/main writer, Kripke, planned the whole show out for 5 seasons...but since CW was so thirsty, they made him %+*! up the 5th season finale and kept the show going after dude left.
30t6p3b.gif
Well damn, Smallville all over again.

^
Smallville was horrible for a long time.  I don't feel like it ever progressed or got better.  I just kept watching until the end because I watched for so long already.  The Clark Kent character became really annoying.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Check out a Italian movie called Gomorrah...It's a really good Mafia gangster movie. Subtitles,but still very much worth watching.

I'm going to watch this.. when I have some free time..

bout to throw that in my que. subtitles are fine with me.
pimp.gif
thanks

Just watched Snatch with Brad Pitt & Jason Statham. Highly recommend it, one of the better movies I have watched in quite a while. It was action packed and it was pretty funny too.

Props to the fambs who posted Luther. That show is too dope. Watching the 3rd episode right now. Not going to lift a damn finger for the rest of my work day lol

laugh.gif
 can anyone recommend some comedies? something similar to superbad/21 jumpstreet type 

HIMYM is good. Have you watched The Office? Dry sense of humor, but one of the best shows out there IMO.

Originally Posted by Dok

Just watched Snatch with Brad Pitt & Jason Statham. Highly recommend it, one of the better movies I have watched in quite a while. It was action packed and it was pretty funny too.

Movie sounds dope.. I'm about to add this to my instant queue..and watch later on..

Thanks for the suggestion.  I just finished it right now.  It was 
smokin.gif
.  I need to find more movies like that.  The majority of the stuff I watch on Netflix are British shows and foreign movies.

been watching chicago code again, watched it on tv, so sad it didnt get picked up again, but that kind of show needs different stories every week.

Originally Posted by struong8

laugh.gif

HIMYM is good. Have you watched The Office? Dry sense of humor, but one of the best shows out there IMO.
gonna check it out and yeah i catch the office every now and then on tv but might start catching it on netflix once i'm finished with my other shows. it certainly is one of the better shows out there though. 

Originally Posted by bamez

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Watching Beast Wars Season 1
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the cgi though, it's like watching a ps1 game

eek.gif
beast wars is on there?? 

beetleborgs is on there too 
laugh.gif
 show isn't wasn't all its cut out to be but back in the day it was 
smokin.gif