The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

How I Met Your Mother is straight piff.
smokin.gif

Highly recommend.

I feel like streaming needs another big injection shot. I keep looking for some thing to watch and always end up watching Chopped or some crap on Food Network hahah

still waiting for breaking bad season 4...cant find ANY streams that work online from my phone after season 3. i dont have a comp anymore

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by bamez

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Watching Beast Wars Season 1
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the cgi though, it's like watching a ps1 game

eek.gif
beast wars is on there?? 

beetleborgs is on there too 
laugh.gif
 show isn't wasn't all its cut out to be but back in the day it was 
smokin.gif
sorry but that show was still wack to me back in the day 
laugh.gif
 couldn't watch that show then ....and i definitely wouldn't watch it now

Originally Posted by Dok

Just watched Snatch with Brad Pitt & Jason Statham. Highly recommend it, one of the better movies I have watched in quite a while. It was action packed and it was pretty funny too.

one of my alltime favorite movies
pimp.gif

bullet tooth tony
laugh.gif

When is Breaking Bad season 4 gonna be up? That's really all I'm keeping my netflix for.

Man I randomly decided to watch The Pianist at like 3 in the morning a few years ago.
If a movie can keep me that interested for 2+ hours and 3 in the morning then it's definitely good. One of my favorite movies of all time.

Going to try to watch that Meserine flick tonight. I'm glad Dirty Harry is on, I watched that last week.

Originally Posted by Dok

Just watched Snatch with Brad Pitt & Jason Statham. Highly recommend it, one of the better movies I have watched in quite a while. It was action packed and it was pretty funny too.

Peep the doc Knuckle. It follows "pikey" families brawling.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Been watching Luther.... 
pimp.gif

White girl mouth and lips area 
devil.gif

Just added the show Luther to the instant queue
Added as well. I don't know which Being Human I like more, The UK version, or the US version. I think I like Annie more than Sally tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom