The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

^
Yeah, it turned to crap quick. Everyone was so hyped after the 1st season and then it just started to crumble. I'm still wondering what happened to that Irish girl Peter left in the future. She's probably still stuck there :smh: :lol:.

Deadliest Warrior Season 3 is up.  

Just watched Vampires vs. Zombies lol. 
pimp.gif

I
finishing up "Workaholics"

this show is hilarious
Is the 2nd season up yet? I've only watched the first and now watching the current third season.

Check both your pms.

Some one said the third season was going to be 25 episodes... It might have been in the dedicated workaholics thread but it for sure isn't 25. Its already over. Unless they chopped the season in two halves...:nerd:

Twenty were made in total, but they're airing the final ten next year as season four

I watched Don't Look Back starring Sophie Marceau and Monica Bellucci. Movie sucked and made no sense. I guess people gave it a 4 star rating since you get to see Sophie's nips and Monica's boob in it :evil: :evil:. With two gorgeous women like that, it should have a mandatory lesbian scene.

Battle Royale is back up.  Pretty violent and bloody movie.  Mitsuko 
devil.gif
  Now I gotta rent Hunger Games.

Watched Red Dawn after seeing the trailer for the remake.  It was alright.  Started off good but got kinda boring towards the end.

Just checked out Snow On Tha Bluff, that was wild. I have to go watch some happy go lucky stuff right now just to keep me from being in a funk mood the rest of the day.

Back
Top Bottom