The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just watched the 30 for 30 with Nelson Mandela and the South Africa Rugby team - Good watch, Shows the inspiration Nelson was\is

Just watched the Chris Herron 30 for 30...goddamn

The inbetweeners was pretty funny

Craigslist joe :stoneface: that kid has the personality of a potato

that chris herron one was GRIPPING. Best one out of the whole series in my opinion. It didn't seem like dressed up bull puckey, it was raw.

I started watching Portlandia.

Show is trippy as hell, I feel like I'm high watching it.

Someone put me on to "It's always sunny in phila" last month in this thread. Thank you, great show. First couple seasons were great, died off but I'm a fan. Charlie and Frank are hilarious, not to mention that broadway musical episode was great.

Any other comedies? I'm not a fan of sitcoms.

Last edited:
Don't know if you guys ever watched this movie called V/H/S, but its good!

If you like "found footage" style movies with some scare, you'll definitely like this!

Last edited:
Watched "Silent House".... I very rarely say movies are awful, because I can always find one thing I like about it..... BUT this movie was awful.

Started watching "West Wing" really like it so far.

good movie man. watch it

Good movie. I liked it after the first 30 or so minutes you'll probably like it better.

Thanks. I'll give it another chance.

And I agree on everyone's opinion on Craigslist Joe. Horribly executed. Based on the premise, I thought it had some potential. Just watch Morgan Spurlock's 30 Days ep. Minimum Wage if you want a similar plot done well.

Saw it a couple weeks ago, I'd say it's worth a watch.. I like Adam Scott and Brittany Snow

Greater for glory was great to me... Watched Lorax with the kids too good laughs

Just watched VHS idk  w tf that was about. A bunch of little clips of  people getting killed by god knows what. Sat through the entire thing. 
eyes.gif
 Had its suspenseful moments but not sure if I missed something with the plot.

Just watched VHS idk  w tf that was about. A bunch of little clips of  people getting killed by god knows what. Sat through the entire thing. 
eyes.gif
 Had its suspenseful moments but not sure if I missed something with the plot.
I expected more from it outside of the first story i didn't really care for any of the others. The story with the distorted serial killer was kinda interesting but still turned out to be a average slasher flick.

Back
Top Bottom