The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Is there anything new in streaming? There seems to be like only 10 new movies/tv shows that popped up in the past week according to feedflix.com

Thanks bros. going to add them all to instant.
I watched Haywire and Hugo though, couldn't finish them both were pretty dull. I wanted to like Hugo so bad though

Watched Charade with her a few weeks ago. First Audrey Hepburn movie I've seen, it was really good

Last edited:
Hugo was excellent, I hate you.

If you both liked Hepburn, then she's got a few more on Instant. Breakfast at Tiffanys (although the book is far better), Sabrina, Funny Face, How to Steal a Million.

I watched Haywire and Hugo though, couldn't finish them both were pretty dull. I wanted to like Hugo so bad though

Yeah...Hugo starts slow, but halfway through it changes and kinda reveals what the movie's really about.

I say give another try and see how you feel by the end.

Haywire though...yeah, that's more or less the way the movie is beginning to end, like it or not. :lol:

I watched TinTin over the weekend, and I was suprised at how good it was.
That motorcycle chase towards the end was :wow:
It just wouldn't stop. It reminded me of playing Uncharted.

We ended up playing Dominoes with her roommate instead. Got a lot to do tomorrow so just came back home

TinTin is excellent, so good I had to go out and buy it as soon as I finished watching it. Going to give Hugo another chance though to see how it is

I watched TinTin over the weekend, and I was suprised at how good it was.
That motorcycle chase towards the end was
eek.gif

It just wouldn't stop. It reminded me of playing Uncharted.
Definitely got some serious Uncharted vibes throughout the whole movie. 

Just finished watching "Tell No One".  Not sure if it has ever been mentioned here and I refuse to go through all these pages to find out.    

DOPE *** flick.  Highly recommended if you like a good crime/mystery/murder/thriller.  

what are some good comedy tv shows i should watch
You couldn't mention what you've seen or what you like?

The must watch on instant:

Arrested Development

30 Rock

Parks and Rec

The Office until season 4

Louie

Archer

Undeclared

It's Always Sunny

The League

Workaholics

King of the HIll

Futurama

American Dad

UK Office

How I Met Your Mother

Just finished watching "Tell No One".  Not sure if it has ever been mentioned here and I refuse to go through all these pages to find out.    

DOPE *** flick.  Highly recommended if you like a good crime/mystery/murder/thriller.  

French film right??? If so I thought it was dope :smokin

My card for my Netflix is set to expire and I am not sure that I will renew, probably will but there isn't much on there right now that I haven't seen or want to see.

Back
Top Bottom