The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

If it were real life i'd probably choose the cute, dtf, pot smoking cougar too. The part that confused me was when scarlett's character didn't understand why he liked to clean up his place. Every girl I know wishes their guy was like that. They don't care about being old-fashioned, they don't like to see crap everywhere.

I relate to it 100 percent but Scarlett is killing me, can't believe i would ever say that
why? her acting is atrocious.
laugh.gif

if it wasn't for her top set, she wouldn't be making movies.
She's something to look at least 
laugh.gif

If it were real life i'd probably choose the cute, dtf, pot smoking cougar too. The part that confused me was when scarlett's character didn't understand why he liked to clean up his place. Every girl I know wishes their guy was like that. They don't care about being old-fashioned, they don't like to see crap everywhere.
Same here, that scene about her not thinking it was sexy for a dude to clean was a first

Been binging Californication. Dope show, but it is kinda depressing. :lol:

It'll get progressively worse in quality, but once I got hooked I had to finish it out.

It still hits some good moments even in the later seasons, but I still love the early stuff. I started rewatching it all once it hit Netflix.

^
I'll probably check blacklist out soon. From the commercials they make it seem more comedy than drama.

I've been watching some good docs on Netflix lately:

Inequality For All
Bully
One PM Central Standard Time
Cocaine Cowboys Reloaded
Mr. Untouchable
The Black Power Mixtape
Spies of Mississippi

Tryna get up on some of these foreign docs on there, and the ones about weed :lol:. Some good **** on there tho if you're into them.

Recently finished BBCs A Young Doctor's Notebook starring Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe. It was very good and funny. But there are only 4 episodes on Netflix. Hopefully they get another season.

How is radcliffe suppose to be playing a young hamm when he's half his size? I thought that was weird unless he experienced a growth spurt.

Silver Linings Playbook was added... one of my favorite movies of the last few years.

Y'all should check out Robot and Frank.

Some old grumpy dude that was an old time thief with dimentia gets a robot as a gift. Teaches him to steal haha. And grow a nice relationship. Only 85 mins.

Y'all should check out Robot and Frank.

Some old grumpy dude that was an old time thief with dimentia gets a robot as a gift. Teaches him to steal haha. And grow a nice relationship. Only 85 mins.
I saw this flick awhile ago, definitely a good movie.

Just finished this show called About A Boy. It was kind of cheesy at times but still entertaining. Minnie Driver is one of the stars. There's only one season. Check it out.

I started it about 15 minutes ago.

Tong Po was that dude when I was little. Had a dude wanting to grow a pony and start kickboxing.

Ah man, this isn't the movie with Tong PO, that's the one I wanted to watch.

What's the name of the Tong Po joint?

That's Kickboxer.

Chong Li is the main villain in Bloodsport.

man those are two movies that anytime i am flipping rhough the TV i will sit down and watch.. so corny, yet so awesome at the same time. 

:lol:

FINALLY got to watch Bloodsport from start to finish, in entirety, for the first time EVER.

didn't realize they got straight to the Kumite right off the bat... (well almost).

my man Frank Dux was a beast.

Back
Top Bottom